tuscl

You ever experienced this?

larryfisherman
California
A couple of days ago I was getting a dance, and the girl guided my hands to her pussy, she then sucked her pussy juices off my fingers.

I've never experienced anything like that, that was hot! I proceeded to get quite a few more dances from her.

You guys ever had that during a dance?

21 comments

• Tiburon
    8 years ago
    It's par for the course for me? I usually deny Caucasians and Euro girls because their snatch never fails to smell
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    How old are you by chance?
  • Igoham
    8 years ago
    Ya I had that twice with 2 different girls in the same night. Also ended up getting it in with a different girl. I guess it was a lucky night.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Tiburon- 25, but I just started going to strip clubs at the beginning of the year.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Had one guide my hand to her snatch after she was done fingering herself. She had me take over while she began to jack me off.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Similar but not quite as extreme:

Cold winter day, told her my hands were cold. Took my right hand and put it in her crotch. She was drunk or high on something.

Strangely not erotic at all, and I didn't get any dances from her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's a very good chance that *anything* one has done/experienced w/ a dancer, others have also - yeah I've seen what the OP described
  • K
    8 years ago
    It is common at a few clubs around here. It is one of the reasons I keep alcohol wipes handy. She can lick her juice from my fingers but I'm not unless i know her well enough to know she is clean.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    i've had something similar happen

it only happened to me once, but one dancer I did VIP with (she was of the unusual freaky ones) pretty much encouraged me to touch down low. she didn't have any problem with it at all; and I was pleasantly surprised because she was the first one who allowed me to do it---and in my experience that's the one place that the vast majority of strippers don't let customers touch

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @GoVikings- you must have some shitty strip clubs in your area. Around here if you're doing VIP, FIV is standard, in fact you usually get a lot more than FIV.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    yep and for MN that is like winning the lottery, I know one dancer that will bend over and lay across you, grab one of your fingers and suck on it rolling her tongue like she is giving you a BJ.

I need to drive out to Detroit to see how the true PLs live,...
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    larry--- yeah it definitely depends on where you live. most of my clubbing has been in virginia/north carolina/maryland. these aren't high mile areas.

follies is the only high mileage club i've been to and because i live 8 hours away---i don't get there often :(
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Yes.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Girl presented her rear to me in such a way that I had little choice but to get under her panties, and then get my thumb into her.

Other girls have gotten under their own panties and then had me suck on their fingers.

But as I have explained, at the SF clubs I usually prefer to DATY dancers, and they are responsive and taste nice.

SJG

In Search of the Miraculous.Ouspensky. Ingles
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvkCDucY…
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    One time I fucked my ATF in the Champagne Room and there was plenty of time left so I encouraged her to get me hard again. She started sucking on my dick, stopped, looked up at me and said, " I can taste my pussy juice on your cock."
    Much better than fingers.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I like it better when the girl guides her hands to my pussy, then I suck my pussy juices off her fingers.

Hope I didn't share too much just then. :D
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^awesome!!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I like it better when she sucks her pussy juice off my dick, hope I didn't share too much.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Yes i have. Then she put her fingers in her pussy then in my mouth
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No. I can only dream of mileage like this in Cleveland, Ohio. The answer for me is still, no.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's sexer when they suck clean the cum and juices off my dick

It's funnier to watch them suck and clean off the shit on my dick lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion