tuscl

Being Ignored? How to Get Her Attention:

Friday, July 29, 2016 1:35 AM
Don't try this! You're being generous, and she is willing to take your money on stage. She asks you to buy her a drink and says she's coming straight to you as soon as she's off stage, but then ignores you and is working the room for random tips until she's back on stage again. Repeat. Flash at least half a stack in her face on your way out. Make sure you have a really good grip on your nuts with one hand and the cash with the other as you slowly pass her. Then run, muthufuka, run!

12 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol #RealLifeTrolling
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^lolz
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Better to do it like Vivian in "Pretty Woman" and *actually* spend the stack on another dancer. That's more effective than what the OP proposed. You know where Vivian went back to the store clerk that insulted her and refused to serve her, showed her the bags of Rodeo Drive goods, then asked "do you work for commission here", "yes," "big fat mistake." :)
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I prefer to approach the stage with a stack of bills, stand there for a minute until she comes over, look at her for a second or two, then shake my head and walk away. Total satisfaction.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Have you tried slapping her in the face with your penis- err I mean money? Or both. Right when she comes to collect a tip
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I say fuck dat ho.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Kick her in the nuts
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Tour fired
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    You guys have way too many fucks to give. If she doesn't want my money, she doesn't get it, and I don't think any more of it.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I would make it a point to tip every other stripper onstage except her. But that only works if the place isn't too busy so that you don't get lost in the crowd. Ahhh - petty & juvenile fun that we can have at the stripclub!
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I try to go to clubs where there are so many hot women it doesn't matter if I am ignored. I am taking a break from a favorite club at the moment because the talent level in my opinion has gone way down. I just move on to the next girl. I try to avoid being a regular of any one girl. I have more fun if I just show up and randomly buy dances.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    don't waist your time with her
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion