tuscl

"That was fun"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, July 27, 2016 8:09 PM
Took a favorite to VIP today and she ended our 30 minute GFE with "That was fun". I can't think of a better way of putting it. Any other memorable quotes?

13 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I like "You made me cum!", which I've heard a few times. I know -- StripperWeb would have us believe that they're always faking, but I'm 99% certain that a couple of my VIP girls weren't.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit!
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    As we were getting dressed she moaned and said "Maybe I should pay you the next time we do this." Complete stripper shit, but at least it made me laugh.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah, a couple of weeks ago I got a similar "well that was fun" after I fucked a brickhouse ebony from behind right at my barstool barside - what an open-minded bitch
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm jealous, Papi. The best noise I heard were the sound of them being vocal as they cummed.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I did a vip with a blonde who squirted, not a fountain but definitely noticeable, i would guess her orgasm was real at least 1 of the 3 she said she had. She was loud as fuck.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    BRAVO, ime !!
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I can only take so much credit, in reality she did most of the work.
  • LeeH
    8 years ago
    I've heard "that was fun", too. Nice to know when she enjoys it too.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Best and worst: An Asian in Houston: "Oh god you got cum on me.". Then runs out of the room. A Cuban in Ft. Myers: "Oh I love your cum." For the record the Asian was a ROB who was supposed to swallow the cum.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sounds very good! Shadow, as she sounds so good and so GFE, was she Black? SJG
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    "Oh my gosh that was a lot of cum....how long have you been saving up?
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I have heard both "That was fun" and "That was a lot of cum," with and without, "how long have you been saving up," as well as "You made me cum," or "I can't believe you made me cum," often with "so hard," added. Others common ones I have heard are. "Wow that was a workout." "I am going to have to take a break after that." The one original and memorable one I can recall is, "Wow I am going to be dreaming about that tonight."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion