tuscl

At what age do you just stop caring about dignity and what others think about yo

Not too long I saw a guy in his 40s or 50s eating a stripper's azz like he was a zombie from the Walking Dead. Im not talking about in a dark corner or in vip. Dude was in few feet from the stage and you had to turn sideways to get past them. And the stripper was a 5 at best. All the dancers were laughing and patron looking like wow. The stripper was just grinning and dude just kept eating. Not a care in the world.

Im 35 now, i still pull 18 -25 years olds pretty easy, im Louisiana :) hell my gf is 21, anyhow im starting to really savor and cherish the younger girls, bcuz i know as i get older its not going to be easy without spending money.

So my question to you, at what age do you just want some young meat so bad youd eat her azz out in public if u had the chance?

Its got to be great being 50 plus and getting yours hands on a tender 20 year old.

16 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I could care less what people think about me. I won't eat a dancer's ass. That's gross.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Well said Vince.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Well shit.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I won't eat ass at all especially a 5...ever. Far as what people think, I stopped caring a long time ago.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "I won't eat a dancer's ass. That's gross."

That's what I used to think too. It was the furthest thing from my mind. But I came so close with my ATF. Her asshole was just so clean and sweet, It was right there for the taking several times and I was sure tempted.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I lost my dignity years ago, but I'll leave the ass eating to others.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I would hope never. Dignity is as much about respecting yourself as it is about trying to manage what others think about you. I don't molest girls on a stage or barside, push fingers up their twats in open LD rooms, etc., not because I care about what others think, but because that's not the type of guy I want to be. Grabbing an extra handful of stripper ass or tit or getting my fingers wet with yet another girl's pussy juice isn't worth the price of my self respect.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I don't know. I'm 74 and I still don't eat ass and still have my dignity.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Dignity hell! The idea of sticking my face in a sweaty, used crotch rubbing, shit stinking stripper ass, anywhere in a club, gives me the creeps.

Will I cram a few fingers up stripper pussy right out in front of everyone in the club?
    Will I let a stripper grope me anywhere in a club, no matter who is watching?
    Will I carry on a conversation with someone while a stripper is trying to swallow my willie?

I have my dignity, I just don't whip it out while a stripper is playing with my cock.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I have never given a shit about what others think of me. At age 58 my living will allows any of my close family and friends to shoot me if I ever date a woman under 40 and no I don't consider anything done with paid professionals dating.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    The OP asks, "At what age do you just stop caring about dignity and what others think about you?" I'm not sure the two are linked. What is dignity in the context of a strip club? Google says dignity is:

dig·ni·ty
    ˈdiɡnədē/
    noun: dignity

the state or quality of being worthy of honor or respect.
    "a man of dignity and unbending principle"

a composed or serious manner or style.
    "he bowed with great dignity"
    synonyms: stateliness, nobility, majesty, regality, courtliness, augustness, loftiness, lordliness, grandeur; More

a sense of pride in oneself; self-respect.
    "it was beneath his dignity to shout"
    synonyms: self-respect, pride, self-esteem, self-worth
    "he had lost his dignity"

a high or honorable rank or position.
    plural noun: dignities
    "he promised dignities to the nobles in return for his rival's murder"

What are any of the above definitions when looked at through the filter of a strip club experience? What are the ground rules? How does one measure respect there, if real world conventions are often left at the door? Are PLs really losers or do they enjoy a "high or honorable rank or position" within the confines of the club? What does a sense of pride in oneself and self-respect mean on the main floor (or the back rooms)? The strip club is a market, a very specific market, and for most of us being in the club is the closest thing one can get to being anonymous until we share something about ourselves.

The dancers don't know (or likely care) anything about our identities, but they know George Washington, Abe Lincoln, Andrew Jackson, U.S. Grant, and Ben Franklin pretty well. Customers? I respect other customers to the extent they respect me. Yesterday I was in a small locals club, got a lot of looks walking in. Bought a beer. Checked my phone. Chatted up a dancer who was nice. Shot pool. Got dances. Left. No worries. No problems. Black clubs? Latino clubs? Biker bars? Converted warehouses? House clubs? Check. Just do your thing and let other people do theirs.

I go to clubs because they provide a service. Eye candy is only part of the deal. I don't need clubs to meet women or get my hands on "young meat". Clubs help me manage my time, because whatever drama is there stays there when I leave. If the question is at what age I let other people's expectations define me or what I do, the answer is not a number at all. The answer is never.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    The exact age you quit Giving a shit and start Taking shit is 44.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Always have dignity and never care what others think of you. What I do is on my terms and so should be yours.
  • two4fun1225
    8 years ago
    I'm 44 and still have my dignity and haven't cared what people have thought of me for atleast 15 years
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    OP was it JS practicing for his civie?
    Either way I bet he was a lawyer, they don't have any dignity LOL

Sorry John, just joking :D
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't know about the not caring. Strip Clubs are supposed to be audience participation cabaret shows. So they are not supposed to be for privacy. Seeing and being seen is what brings many to Swinger's Clubs, and strip clubs too. So if they can get away with what you say in the front room, why not. It loosens everybody up.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion