tuscl

Hi Liter or Blue Moon Lounge? PHX

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 5:11 AM
Im taking $250. Which place would I have the most fun with EXTRA mileage? I'm a 21 year old virgin if that helps lol I just want to have FUN!

9 comments

• gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Read the reviews, junior. Professional HJs and FIVs at BML, more possible but less certain extras at hi-liter. If you really are 21 year old virgin, you should ask SJGay for advice on MAMPs.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I heard somewhere that girls just wanna have fun too. This should work out great.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Yeah save your $250 and tip in dollars on the stage. Milk the girls with small talk and the ones that come back to u without getting dances may be interested in play without pay. Fuck me if they're horny, because a lot of times they will be after grinding on old men but fantasizing about a 21 yr old. That's the only way to play it when you're young. Don't throw too much money away.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Stay home and invest your money. Meet a nice girl away from the adult entertainment industry. Trust me. You don't want this life.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    There are an awful lot of these threads from New posters with zero reviews popping up. Seems fishy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ it's summertime, people are on vacation w/ more time on their hands thus more newbies
  • IronFox22
    8 years ago
    There are several recent posts from newbies asking for information on Phoenix clubs. The posters have in all cases just joined TUSCL and have no other reviews/posts. Do the math and ignore them.
  • MixedNuts
    8 years ago
    For future reference, the Hi Liter is a destination. Blue Moon is where you wind up.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Looks like OP went, CORRECTION, actually posted his first review on HiLiter, which was a bullshit review from start to finish.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion