Dont try this at home

https://youtu.be/Q1lgJ7G2KaY

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Juice, I am confenscating your mustang
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I had a Mustang in the 1960's. That's why I have a bad reputation.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    600 HP and a live rear axle. Mix that with stupid teens and this is what you get. It takes skill to use 600 HP even in a good car.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Your full of shit joe
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Never been a huge fan of Mustangs.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I have one but I don't drive it much. I mainly keep it because it was my first car. The car has a stupid amount of power for live axle, suspension, and brakes. You can't really ever WOT the thing for reasons shown in the video (the car has a tendency to drive sideways .. A LOT).

In general, you dump a lot of $$ into it, but only into the suspension, brakes, and tires, as to keep it sane. I pitty the people with the automatic trans. I'm not sure that car is controllable with a slushbox or at least without some fancy supercar computer-controlled trans with launch control. While road racing the car you lean on the motor as much as you can for engine braking, control in the corners, and for weight transfer. The motor is really the toughest part of the car and damn near indestructible. The car's Achilles' Heel, is well, the rest of the car. ;)

#iDriveSideways
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The real usefulness (and only sane use) for WOT (and its full power) is for straight-line passing at 60-90mph or 90-120 mph during a race, and then it's really there to help overcome air resistance (because the car is shaped like a brick). Using WOT just about any other time, and at slower speeds, is asking for trouble.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Too much power for the streets and amateurs
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat has promised to never take it past 140 mph.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion