Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follies custie must have big dicks on avg

just_the_nuts

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I say this because I had more than one stripper go down my leg looking for Mr handsome. I had to politely inform them I had a small dick, but once they comprehend this they loved my Lil fellow....word spread fast to I think cuz I had bitches all on me

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You never been there fucker

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

You have a big mouth

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Lickem in the buttholes

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

This site is going to hell

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

THat's actually pretty funny. Guess it must be true if they were shocked by your tiny penis.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol....true story

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Small dick that cums quick

If I was a hoe that would be my favorite kind of dick

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement