tuscl

Is Clinton Healthy Enough?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

No, not Hillary, but Bill.

He's a year younger that George W Bush, but looks much older.

I realize that being "First Lady" doesn't require the stamina and vigor of being President, but there's still a lot of travel, etc...

Even though he's lost weight, he's always looked bad after his heart surgery. He looks old, weak, and frail. He always speaks with a raspy, hoarse voice.

Is there a concern?

9 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Being back in the White House might somehow *rejuvenate* Bill
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    mh; Actually, Bill Clinton is ~ a month younger than Bush 43 (Bush born Jul 1946, Clinton Aug 1946).
  • SuperDude
    8 years ago
    Can you imagine Bill Clinton roaming the halls of the White House with nothing to do?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Looks to me like he could fall over any day.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    good catch minnow.

I looked up the ages and saw George W was 70 and Clinton was 69 and didn't see the months
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Bill Clinton and the Pope die on the same day, but due to a bureaucratic mix up, Clinton goes to heaven and the Pope goes to hell.

It takes a day to straighten out the error. Heading to their proper places, Clinton and the Pope cross paths and chat for a minute. Clinton asks the Pope how he liked his day in hell.

The Pope says, "It was a very interesting experience. But I'm looking forward to heaven. I especially want to meet the Virgin Mary."

Clinton replies, "Sorry. You're a day late."
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Bill is gonna open up an AMP in the Lincoln room is what I think. Wait until he starts getting those daily rub and tugs that will rejuvenate Bill!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I don't doubt Bill will, he'll fuck anything that moves, even Hillary. Bill will carry on !!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion