2. Asian group
3. Latino group
4. Big black girl group
5. Sexy athletic black girl group
6. Eastern European group
7. Russian girl group
8. Other countries girl group
Or a combo.

I guess my group fav is 1683 with blond being most fav. Of course there are always exceptions where I get dances from other groups but this is in general. Groups would be better if there were pics of your hottest girls for the group.
Guess we would need to number these groups to have combos.

Anyway club reviews could designate your group or groups fav
Then you rate best ass. Dancer name
Best tits dancer name
Best looks overall
Some groups might need to be combined like sexy blond, brunette, redhead etc.

If you want best dances. Dancer name

I guess the big problem with categories people post is identifying people who are in your group who like the same type of girls.

I believe Papi likes girls I have no interest in and visa versa.

Well I thought about deleting this post but if the Founder wants an idea to add a feature. If possible, he could have pics of hot dancers and group people by the ratings and then if they post dancers names for best ass, best tits, best overall, best dances, then we can all feel like judges when we post reviews. Just an idea. The categories could be viewed by the group you are in.

9 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I left out 2 in my fav list and need to combine or add brunette redhead, maybe just group all that into sexy Caucasian group.

Could have a curvy group, a fat group, a very thin group, an athletic group.

Ratings pics would be a lot easier to put people in groups.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Probably too complicated. Maybe just a best looks a 1234 list added into reviews would be interesting.

If I rated a best looks for club Lust in no particular order.
    I would go
    Lana,
    Detroit
    Stella
    Raquel if I remember her stage name correctly.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    shark.....I was always pretty good at Street Fighter--especially executing combos. My favorite one to do was

• Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Missing a few types:

- Raven haired
    - tattooed and pierced (heavily)
    - Goth and or dominatrix
    - the Girl Next Door type
    - ratchet and/or hood rat type (trashy)
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Fat azz blasian
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    What about 18 year old redheads.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And 83 year old hookers. :)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Founder would need to add a lot of pics to group us accurately. Might have two dozen groups. It would probably be interesting to see which girls rated highest.

Sounds like too much work. However it might be nice to find your group and see which girls your group liked at other clubs.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Or just add a consumer review of dancer services, haha. I can't remember half the names I hear but I guess I could rate the dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion