tuscl

Custy reacts to convo w CF

Saturday, July 23, 2016 6:22 AM
CF getting aggressive. So she and I are negotiating. Thanks to this site and my experience, confidently going well. Then a customer nearby says, "You're a cocky sonofabitch, aren't you?". I said "Damn right I am!". Then continued talking with my CF.

10 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    Should have told him to keep his beta male comments to himself.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah and piss in his beer. :)
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    As good a response as any I suppose. I might have said "Mind your fucking business asshole" but I am stupid like that when another dude inserts himself in my shit in a strip club. But with that said, I usually keep my negotiations lower key and more matter of fact, so I don't usually have dudes nearby weighing in on my shit. I guess discretion wasn't as important to your CF as it is to a lot of the girls that I deal with.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    It was pretty crowded and she was playing it up to hustle more for less, but I saw how hard she was working the room. I can play hard to get too.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    "I am stupid like that when another dude inserts himself in my shit in a strip club." TMI. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Ricky is the beta male
  • ime
    8 years ago
    juice is the masta-beta male
  • lzwh
    8 years ago
    It's possible that you and the other guy both did the right thing. The other night, I was at a club and I heard raised voices between a customer and a dancer I had gotten dances from before. She must have noticed me looking over a few times, and changed seats so she was between him and me, signalling that everything was OK. The next time I was in the club, she made a beeline to sit with me. I'm guessing that she appreciated being looked out for even though it wasn't actually necessary in that case.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Yeah, the dynamics can be kinda weird sometimes, but I think this case the customer was more interested in needling me than 'protecting' my CF, but he was just plain rude to the servers and dancers as well so I didn't give it any attention .
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Another stripper sitting near my stripper and me butted in "that was the longest transaction I ever heard" when I was negotiating with my stripper over $.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion