Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Custy reacts to convo w CF

Imamutt

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

CF getting aggressive. So she and I are negotiating. Thanks to this site and my experience, confidently going well. Then a customer nearby says, "You're a cocky sonofabitch, aren't you?". I said "Damn right I am!". Then continued talking with my CF.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Should have told him to keep his beta male comments to himself.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah and piss in his beer. :)

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

As good a response as any I suppose. I might have said "Mind your fucking business asshole" but I am stupid like that when another dude inserts himself in my shit in a strip club.

But with that said, I usually keep my negotiations lower key and more matter of fact, so I don't usually have dudes nearby weighing in on my shit. I guess discretion wasn't as important to your CF as it is to a lot of the girls that I deal with.

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

It was pretty crowded and she was playing it up to hustle more for less, but I saw how hard she was working the room. I can play hard to get too.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

"I am stupid like that when another dude inserts himself in my shit in a strip club."

TMI. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ricky is the beta male

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

juice is the masta-beta male

Profile picture for lzwh
lzwh
•

It's possible that you and the other guy both did the right thing. The other night, I was at a club and I heard raised voices between a customer and a dancer I had gotten dances from before. She must have noticed me looking over a few times, and changed seats so she was between him and me, signalling that everything was OK.

The next time I was in the club, she made a beeline to sit with me. I'm guessing that she appreciated being looked out for even though it wasn't actually necessary in that case.

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

Yeah, the dynamics can be kinda weird sometimes, but I think this case the customer was more interested in needling me than 'protecting' my CF, but he was just plain rude to the servers and dancers as well so I didn't give it any attention .

Profile picture for s88
s88
•

Another stripper sitting near my stripper and me butted in "that was the longest transaction I ever heard" when I was negotiating with my stripper over $.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement