tuscl

Day shift in Greenville for all clubs is dying off

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Before the PP bust you could head down to Greenville SC and catch any club open at noon enjoy a lunch and walk in for free or half price. Most clubs would have at least five or more dancers and ten or more customers with no bouncers to be seen in the house.

Now days aka my visit yesterday was like I walked into another dimension. Drove down and landed in Greenville about 2pm. Rolled up to Scores and the club changed to opening until 4pm. I was like WTF ? They always open at noon ?. So I shot over the hill to see if Lust was open figured no because they usually open at 4pm as well but, to my surprise now Lust opens at 12pm lol WTF again ?...it was hot as fuck so I literally went inside to cool off.

As soon as I walked in I went blind because my eyes had to adjust to it being soo damn dark inside. Once I tripped and tumbled into my chair the waitress got me 2 huge glass bottles of water for $5 each it was some fancy water that I can't pronounce the words on the bottle or remember how to type it lol,but it was ice cold and I needed that.

Their was only two girls inside the club working a tiny young African Hispanic mix and a big breasted thick and young white bitch. With me making the third costumer in their these bitches was constantly asking and begging me for a dance. I literally said " bitch what part of I came to chill do you not understand" lol.... about once a hour or thirty min one would get on the side stage and I would tip around ten bucks each spread out buy tipping one at a time extracting all the contact and tity sucking I could at stage side. Did I mention one bouncer that did not like last time (different guy) stop me from walking in with my super thin under armor shorts. I eventually got a dance from the twenty something big breasted whyte bitch and had to hold back a LDK. I knew the day was young and I had Scores opening up soon.

Once it was 5 pm I shot back over the mountain were I got hit from my car to the door with a down poor of heavy rain. I told the one girl working inside I come in just to avoid the rain lol. From 4pm to 8pm Score only had one dancer and four customers. The dancer was a thirty something very thick bitch I wasn't into and she was on me like gravey on some biscuits.

I opted to stay until 8pm to see the night shift girls and that's when the party got going...a lot more girls and customers although I must say it's probably best not to show up until 10pm and I bet it's the saw for Lust at least on the week days as I was on a Monday.

I finally found this tall thin but with small curves. Long blond straight hair reminded me of my old ATF from xcapades back home a few good years back. I took her back and LDK"ed twice on her. The reason twice is because after the first pop she starts to DFK me right in the VIP. Did I mention the VIP is so dark you can barley see. We kissed so deeply I got back up with jizz dripping off my nuts in my shorts of course she starts grinding her pussy up and down my hard shaft until I explode the second time taking so many song we both lose count...I pay her $200 and we both leave very happy

Side not I did meet up with one Lurker from tuscl

A little inside joke

Jacko....Woooooooo !!!!

Was nice and fun to meet you brother

10 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I basically just wrote a review lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    So post it for all us mongers. LOL
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • ime
    8 years ago
    And a review from a club/s you actually went to at that.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I've been to every club I've ever wrote a review for

I can't help that you ime and I suspect other tusclers are also conspiracy theorists that probably suffer from parinoa and have a hard time deciphering from fact and fiction
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I also add myself into that definition lol
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Youre Scores of Raleigh is highly suspect just saying.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Ime I understand your frustration it is shared by others as well lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LDK should read this
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Nice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion