tuscl

The End of Sex and the Future of Human Reproduction

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
Just when people were starting to see how bad the Middle-Class Family is, it gets taken to a whole new extreme:

New book by a Stanford professor:
The End of Sex and the Future of Human Reproduction
Henry T. Greely
https://www.amazon.com/End-Sex-Future-Hu…

About the above book:
http://www.metroactive.com/features/Desi…

So harvesting female gamete cells is difficult. But doing it this way, they won't even need them. They won't need male gamete cells either. So I guess people won't be trying reverse vasectomies anymore. And actually, they really don't even need men.

"...when assuming that the service will only be available to the rich and that those who choose to use it will actively select for tall, athletic boys and blonde, waif-like girls."

This is like Social Darwinism coming full circle, enforcing middle-class cannons. And it is the beginnings of what was predicted by the Sci-Fi writer Bruce Sterling, the human race splitting into two. ( I know Dougster will love this, but I hope that no one else does :) )

"Sterling wrote a series of stories set in the Shaper/Mechanist universe: the solar system is colonised, with two major warring factions. The Mechanists use a great deal of computer-based mechanical technologies; the Shapers do genetic engineering on a massive scale."

http://taggedwiki.zubiaga.org/new_conten…

The Middle-Class Family never would have even existed, if it were not allowed to exploit children. It turned children into private property.

But now, we will have parents who want to play God. Those with this kind of hubris, should not be allowed to have custody of children. And they absolutely must not be allowed to create them in these kinds of ways.

We must stop this, and not just by outlawing it. We must stop it using Any Means Necessary!

SJG

13 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Humans to be phased out by robots soon enough.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dougster, that's what you and Ray Kurzweil want people to believe, as you guys stage a fascist coop.

Well, we are not going to let it happen.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    This would be too expensive to ever become mainsream, would be my guess.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    SJG sounds like he's promoting violence No wonder his secret organization doesn't have a name
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The Metro author starts off with a not so subtle strike at the middle-class family, thousands of dollars spent on athletic equipment. Well, that is about the prediction of the cost. All of this is simply the culmination of the middle-class family, a eugenics cell, and ultimately trying to play God.

We must fight back!

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I just love conspiracy theorists. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    This ain't just conspiracy theory. Social Darwinism came into it's own in the 1880's, to justify the continuation of Capitalism amidst the first world wide industrial depression, caused by over production.

The pseudo science of eugenics goes back to the 20's and 30's. In Mein Camp, Hitler points to California laws, as the example to follow in order to maintain racial purity.

Right now Germany's far right is always presenting ideas which come down to a two tier society.

And many regular posters on TUSCL seem to go along with that kind of thinking.

Having children in order to give identity to the adults has always been the basis of the middle-class family.

It's ideals really came into their own during the post war Baby Boom years.

And the basic building blocks of this new reproductive technology already in place, along wit the neo-liberal economic ideas and the gutting of progressive income tax that came in with Ronald Reagan.

No mere conspiracy, but the horrid direction things are going, and having many carry overs from America's years of slavery.

SJG
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I am not even going to read it. But as a biology teacher and a comedian once said. It feels good for a reason.

There is even a comedy in his stand-up he explains where are her because our ancestors out fucked everyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8R5ZlD…

• Tiburon
    8 years ago
    doesn't an average middle-class family rake in $100K a year? What is so bad about that? If anything it's the poor choices the family members make that make life seem hard.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Tib SJG is a fucking moron with an agenda. Look no further.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    I didn't know morons had agendas. I thought their entire life was impules
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Actually I will give this much of a bone to SJG: Aldous Huxley warned about the misuse of cloning technology in his novel "Brave New World" I think the dystopian vision of that novel included a caste system where there would be a designated management class and drones beneath it who were breed to be non-intellectual and docile.

I'm not sure the elites are wanting to eschew the nuclear family and/or sex just yet. I think they would just rather use the mechanism of 'family values' to control us (and yes, Puritans on both the left and right would love to tell us what we should and shouldn't do in the bedroom)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Agreed.

Family values is always used to control.

And the middle-class family would not even ever had existed unless it was allow to turn children into private property.

And now, the parents will be allowed to play God.

We must stop this!

SJG

ROLLING STONES HEARTBREAKER
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FDlcwU-…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion