tuscl

Bake in Da Jim

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Golds Gym that is. Yep been doing cardio every day with a body building style of light weights but high volume to get my swollen on.

My progress is I'm down from 425 pounds to 315pounds

Been bench pressing 225 for 20 reps for 3 sets
Bent over rows 225 for 30 reps for 3 sets
Squats 365 for 25 reps for 4 sets

One hour of bike in the morning

One hour of stairs in the evening

Almost back in high school football shape

Still got a big guy but it's not as big as it was

Best of luck to anyone in this struggle of weight

15 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If I get down to 200 I'm going to do gay cam and get rich
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Used to take karate,boxing and wrestling in middle school through high school.

My fighting days are over but I'm really thinking about getting involved in a mix marital arts class just to help with keeping the weight off with extra but fun cardio

Might even find a park or gym that as some pick up basketball games. I used to be decent at street basket ball
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Those are impressive rep numbers. Maybe you can get into a strongman competition and chuck beer kegs over a 20 ft wall
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I did that ten years back as a amature strongman
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm better at normal power lifting meets with the bench squat and dead because of my shirt arms and legs

Strong man is more for the tall big guys. The odd lifts need long arms and legs to even carry them

Current measurement

Arms 22 inches

Chest and back 65 inches

Thighs 36 inches

Calves 24 inches

Sounds impressive but my waist is 60 inches. It was 70 plus put I'm getting it down.. my goal is to have a nice 50 inch waist soon.

Shailynn will see me soon and will be able to vouch for these crazy sounding numbers

I'm a real Boy
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    By the way I'm only 5'8" at best
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I often believe my height is what kept me from going pro in alot of my athletic adventures.

Oooo well I was one hell of a amateur athlete lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I've been weightlifting since I was about 11 years old. I would always take a year or two off after about five years of hard consistent training. I'm just now getting back into it after taking the last three years off.

I've spent my whole life trying to be huge and strong by any means. Now that I have that size and strength it's time to get the unhealthy fat off and focus on shaping my blocks of muscle

It's been a fun hobby...one of many that bring happiness to my life
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Haven't and probably want text my Max on the big three but guest mating I bet

Bench is right now in the high 300s if not very low 400s

Dead is probably something similar to bench but maybe a Lil

Squat is probably high 500s very low 600s
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Sounds like very good progress.

I'm taller and much thinner but agree that for many people, strength training is the easier way to maintain or lose weight rather than killing yourself walking and running all over the place. It's the loss of muscles as you get older that causes people to gain weight over the years even if they don't start eating lots of extra sugar via soda etc. It can be difficult if you fall asleep and wake up at the wrong times.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Let's arm wrestle, juice.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Congratulations Juicy Mane.

I'm a bit jealous though. Me and the scales have waged battle my entire life. I'm getting old enough now that my extra poundage is causing some health problems. I'm trying. I went to the doc last week and I have lost a few pounds. I've lost 100 pounds twice before but each time I let it come back. Keep up the good work.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark thank you and maybe my strength and muscle development will help me through my senior years if it doesn't kill me first lol

Vince yes we should arm wrestle over lap dances and extras in Detroit or Atlanta

Mo head it means a lot you sharing this. I have struggled my life as well. My whole life from childhood, teen years and adulthood I've been in shape and way out of shape.

I'm big boned so even when I'm in shape I'm big even though I sport average height.

I weighed 145 in the 3rd grade and was pure fat. By the time I was in high school I was 275 pounds and in shape

Of course I had some fluctuation inbetween I'm just giving a quick over view.

As an adult I got up to 425 pounds as a power lifter but I could lift damn close to drug free lifting national records but I feel short. Was in shape at this weight. Hell no

I'm now getting close but I got a long road ahead of me and I know that even once I accomplished this I will still battle the weight

I can gain 50 pounds quickly if I don't watch myself

I've always been able to gain muscle or fat very easy

Don't give up my head...even if it looks bleak

As long as we breath we must try
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    This is a brilliant thread. I love how most of the posts are juicebox69! TUSCL is sort of like his diary!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Forgot lol...I do kinda use tuscl like that don't I lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion