tuscl

From @lopaw in another thread: "I'm starting to chase something and I don't even

Meursault
Missouri
Monday, July 11, 2016 7:49 AM
This x 1000. I've felt this malaise in the past. Each time I feel like I'm slouching toward strip club oblivion. So far I've snapped out of it each time, but I suppose there is always the last time.

7 comments

• ime
    8 years ago
    You looked into the strip club abyss and it looked back.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    This is more or less the definition of compulsive behavior.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Ugh I find that applying to me in more aspects of life than just chasing strippers.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I'm there too. Every trip is less satisfying than the last... but I feel if you keep expectations in check, it doesn't have to be that way. I'm just kind of an über-PL.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I think alot of us are feeling the same way. It's the nature of the beast. Best to step back and take some time off. Usually some time away can renew the desire to go back.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, take a breather, don't visit a club for awhile. Do other pursuits, return if you wish and see how it goes.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I felt kind of like that too when I did 3 visits within 10 days if each other so I decided to take a breather. After 6-8 weeks I felt better about it and would returned had the money been there in the budget for me. In the past I've felt a similar way where too many visits in too shirt if a span if time sort of "de-sensitized me" to the club experience. So like I like to space out the visits and mainly wait to go until I actually get the "itch" for it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion