tuscl

OTC - masseuse?

maho
Ohio
Friday, July 8, 2016 6:10 PM
Wanted to share an experience today and get any thoughts you may have. For a while now have been wanting to schedule a massage therapy session and decided Friday would be the day. Basically when online Thursday night, did a Google search for "sports and deep tissue massage" followed by my city, and looked for the cutest profile picture of a girl (lame, I know). Found a masseuse with a big chain salon in my city and scheduled an appointment online for Friday through salon's website. Masseuse was cuter in person than her profile pic, and she was cool. Did a 1 hour massage and it was truly great. Was only interested in having my feet and lower legs below my feet worked on. Once or twice during the massage had a Detroit strip club VIP vision of how great it would be for the massage to wrap up with a happy ending (I know, maybe lame again). Obviously I can't bring this up because: A) while we were in a private room, I was in a big chain salon B) I just met this person C) I wouldn't even know how to really bring it up. While making small talk with her thought about asking if the salon was the only place she worked at but didn't get around to it. Anyway, when getting ready to leave, I casually asked if I was interested in a massage again if it's best to just schedule appointments online through the salon's website. She said sure....or I could just text or call her. Text of call her? For a moment I had the thought that yeah, she would be willing to schedule a massage away from the salon if I were to contact her directly (her personal number was listed on the salon's website btw and was emailed to me when I scheduled my appointment through the salon's website). But the other part of me is this is just her way of wanting business from a customer - schedule online, text, call, whatever, but everything would be done at her salon. Guess my questions are: 1. Was her text or call comment to schedule an appointment a subtle hint that she would be willing to do massages outside of the salon? 2. How does one even go about bringing up the topic of a happy ending with a masseuse? Just think Detroit strip club and ask what is "on her menu"....hahaha.....or is there an approach or way to go about somehow asking this? Curious of any thoughts and experiences you guys may have....

19 comments

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    It's not at all uncommon for masseuses to have you call or text her directly. In some cases -- in the case of my favorite masseuse, for example -- the salon gets a much bigger cut if you book through them instead of directly with the masseuse. IMO, you do not bring up the topic of a happy ending with a legit CMT masseuse. If you're wrong, it will upset her (possibly terribly), and there's just no reason to do it. There are plenty of FBSM/bodyrub girls around who explicitly offer a happy ending, and some of them have brought erotic massage practically to high art, it can be amazing. There's no reason to traumatize your CMT, get yourself kicked out, etc. Unfair to her, and stupid considering how easy it is to find gorgeous girls specifically advertising what you want.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Thanks Subraman. So do you think contacting her directly to schedule means she would be willing to do a massage outside of the salon - i.e her place or mine? Her salon profile says she is a LMT - licensed massage therapist with the state medical board. Not exactly sure what that means but it sounds nice. I'm a cool guy - so would genuinely not want to upset someone by asking. Then again, a part of me wonders if the question has been brought up with her before given the nature of her profession. All it takes is from some dude every now and then to have asked. :-)
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I remember picking up a relative at a regular massage parlor and when I saw who did the massage, I was thinking she's hot. Too bad this place is over an hour away from where I live. A few months too late, my relative tells me she asked if I had a girlfriend while talking to my relative because she was looking for a boyfriend. My relative told her I lived over an hour away and killed it off without asking me about it. I was like oh crap. I would have gotten massages there or traveled there for her. I was thinking sometimes you never know what you passed up by not asking for a phone number and talking. I would have done chit chat first like are you single? It really helps if you already know before asking for a number though. I'm still wondering if there are some hot regular massage girls in my area that do regular massages. I was a little bit surprised last weekend when a good looking dancer was gently massaging my neck and shoulders a little last weekend. She seemed experienced.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah; I think it would be a risky move - massage therapist is a legitimate business of which many people make their living; not to say there are not P4P girls that also do massages but b/c there are P4P gilrs that will do massages not safe to assume most girls that do massages are P4P girls. I think there are websites that may be more along the lines of P4P massages - do a google search for perhaps "body rubs" or look in [view link] under the "body rubs" section and you may find girls that do massages and be down for P4P if fhey feel you are safe - and IMO best to go w/ an independent girl rather than one that works at a parlor but that just an assumption on my part since I really have not partaken.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"So do you think contacting her directly to schedule means she would be willing to do a massage outside of the salon - i.e her place or mine?" Contacting her directly means absolutely nothing beyond that you can contact her directly, you can stop looking for angles :) That said, I don't think there's any issue in asking if she'll travel for massages, just tell her you want a massage at your place so you can just roll into bed afterwards. Pretty sure you won't insult her by asking, but she may not do it --> Then again, a part of me wonders if the question has been brought up with her before given the nature of her profession. " It definitely happens often enough that most salons have policies that if you ask or even hint at it, they stop the massage immediately and toss you out, no refund.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I think she wants you. Forget the massage. Just give her a call an tell her you are available.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Could be right. A dick pic is never a bad idea in these types of situations
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    If she didn't tease your dick already, don't get your hopes up. You apparently didn't creep her out yet. They like text appointments because it's easier. She has to deflect happy ending innuendos and OTC offers every day. Don't be that guy. If she's hot, there's nothing wrong with having a blue balls real massage. It's good for you.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    All of this was just a curiosity thing, that's all. I am perfectly content on getting massages only. That said, when you have a pretty girl rubbing on parts of your for an hour, there are certain things and thoughts that kind of creep into your head - both big head and little head. Like the only feeling better than this incredible massage would be, well, you know.... Think I'll give it 2-3 weeks and then send her a text asking about a massage again. I'll just follow her lead regarding where. If at the salon, I can casually bring up if she ever does work elsewhere in a harmless way. Think I agree the chances are 0% of anything extra happening during a massage while at the salon - especially since this is a big chain salon. The only way anything in addition to a massage could possibly happen is if the massage were to take place outside of the salon in which case there wouldn't be "rules." At this point it would just be her professionalism that is in the say. :-) However, even if away from the salon I would definitely wait for hints or suggestions that something else might be available at the end of the massage.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Agree beguiled. Definitely don't want to be creepy or "that guy". Am totally cool with massages being just massages. Was just curious of your thoughts and any experiences.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    "IMO best to go w/ an independent girl rather than one that works at a parlor but that just an assumption on my part since I really have not partaken." Agree with this. Guess this is why my thinking is if she does massages away from the parlor, she in a sense has just become an independent girl - if that makes sense. That's at least a start. Don't think I can do the Craigslist, sleazy parlor, ect, thing. Just too many risks for my taste.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    If you like this girl's touch, don't screw it up. You can go to [view link] and figure out where to go that isn't backpagey. $40 bucks at the desk for 30 minutes, hint $40 tip on the flip without talking like a cop might get you an oily jerk off with a finger in the ass. Ask for the punch card, every 10th sin is free.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    DONT TRY TO MAKE OUT WITH HER IN THE LOBBY!!! LOL
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    1. Most likely not. 2. You don't. Not with a "big chain salon" anyway. There are tons of BP type "masseuses" out there that will give you a rub n' tug on the cheap. That's solely what they do.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->Guess this is why my thinking is if she does massages away from the parlor, she in a sense has just become an independent girl - if that makes sense. That's at least a start." Not sure about that... There are plenty of legit CMTs who go to hotel rooms, houses, etc. They advertise as such... That doesn't make them part of the sex industry, and Still no reason to decide to proposition them. Now, if the improbable happens and she offers, have at it :)
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Have to agree with the group that says don't ask unless you don't want massages from her anymore if the answer is no. She probably won't bring it up because she has to be careful as well. She can lose her job by asking about doing stuff outside the salon. My former stripper fave was a masseuse at a chain massage place but said the money wasn't very good. That's why she went to stripping. The club she worked at was extras friendly. She invited me to her place for a massage and extra fun. So it's possible she may be down but it's a slippery slope.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Similar to what rh48 mentioned; I've met a good # of strippers that seem to at one point work as a masseuse but strip on the side or decided to go into stripping full-time; but that's not the same as assuming most masseuses will also be down for extra stuff.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Maho - always keep in mind - you are a nice, gentle, clean and healthy guy. Healthy guys get aroused by attractive women. This is how god made our bodies. While therapeutic massage does not involve sex (mostly because sex for money is illegal in USA) - you can express your desires with no negative effects. There is no offence in asking. But the line is crossed when the guy becomes belligerent/persistent after hearing a No. How you ask really depends on the situation - and you'll have to figure it out. Below are few that break the ice - when I visited Therapeutic massage places 10 years ago - because that's all there was in the area I lived. Now Strip Clubs is where I fish for beauties. DIRECT: I don't know if I'll be able to enjoy the therapeutic side of the massage, cuz you are hot. But I'll try. BODY LANGUAGE: Non English speaking masseuse worked her way up to my butt and giving it a good knead. Wiggle my butt and reach out with my hand to adjust dick - and then settle back - saying "excuse me". Then - "I like it. More. More!" INDIRECT: Will you offer a happy ending ? PHILOSOPHICAL: With a great body like yours - you probably get asked quite a lot for more than a massage. I only approached very attractive massuese. If I am getting a massage from an unattractive woman - it is sometimes the draw of luck or she really gave relaxing massages. Just enjoyed the therapeutic side of massage. Also for me - it is always the second visit or later. Nobody has freaked out yet. I haven't been kicked out yet. The ones not interested have been quick to the change the topic. And so have I. Curious ones - have extended sexual conversation - and yes often ending in "maybe" or something else. A few roll out the full menu. Bottom line - your are only lookin for love. Express it with a smile.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure how old or attractive you are. But you may just want to try the civvy route with this girl.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion