tuscl

Best Club In L.A.

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Friday, July 8, 2016 4:08 PM
My last thread about the best clubs to visit in Phoenix was a success ( thank you to those who contributed). I visited HiLiter and Christie's Tempe in one night, and will leave reviews as soon as I'm not typing on a phone. The second part of my trip finds me extremely briefly in L.A., specifically around the general area of the Dodgers stadium, and my buddy and I are wondering if anyone has a particular club close by they might recommend? Just like last time I'll mention that I'll take any suggestions, but have a propensity toward fully nude, with young petite blondes. Thanks for any ideas!

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    L.A.? - hmm - sorry - I'm not familiar with Lower Alabama
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^I thought it was the Lower Antilles or maybe the Last Amazonians!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would have thought some folks would have chimed in by now w/ some club info; but I guess it being Fr many TUSLCers are out and about. I've never SCed in LA nor really keep up w/ the reviews but have noticed the following being mentioned as liked-clubs; not sure if they are convenient to your preferred location but at least you can read up on some reviews if you have nothing better to do: + 4 Play + Synn (I imagine the City of Industry location is the preferred one) + Spearmint Rhino (again I imagine the City of Industry location is the preferred one)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Bare Elegance has also been mentioned as a liked club in LA area
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    tj55, do you know how to read a frigging map ? Tuscl has the capability of viewing all area clubs on a selected city map. With your stated criteria of good nude clubs near Dodger Stadium, I'd say that Deja Vu After Hours, or Spearmint Rhino Downtown would be reasonably close bets, maybe Deja Vu, Hollywood if you don't mind motoring a little farther up 101 to the northwest. Hth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ he's not just looking for nearby clubs; my assumption is he's asking for good club recommendations that may be near Dodger stadium - i.e. the map function is not going to let him know if a club is good or not.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'm an experienced LA clubber but I never go to any DT clubs. I would recommend that you migrate on over to [view link] and [view link] to check out local LA reviews of all of our clubs.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Thanks Papi. Yeah I don't need a map, I just wanted a recommendation on which club is good. Thanks.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Umm, Papi, how hard is it to see which clubs are nearest to Dodger Stadium, and of those clubs, which ones have the highest rating (preferably 7.00 or greater). It ain't rocket science.
  • Dain
    8 years ago
    King Henry VIII for FS, Starz for UHM. Both are mainly black girls.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Minnow, the reviews can be helpful, but not the be all, end all. Some reviews are very old. That's why I asked for recommendations. Speaking of "how hard is it...", since you used the term, how hard is it to either offer a suggestion, or not offer one, instead of complaining about maps and reviews and whatever else?
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    It's 30 minutes to City of Industry from Dodger Stadium. IMO that is where the best clubs are (or used to be, I don't get to LA as much as I used to). I like Synn.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    If I were you I'd take lopaw's advice and check out the local stripclub boards for recommendations. The downtown areas arent as popular as other areas (LA is very spread out) are so they don't get much attention here. Instead of arguing here go check out BonedIn.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Half the folks here don't have good reading skills. Although the title says "best clubs in LA", OP specifically asked for clubs around the general area of Dodger Stadium, not the greater LA area. If OP would grow a thick skin, he'd see that I offered some suggested clubs after initial map reading querry. I did it while loking at Tuscl map, and drawing upon 11 years of experience, and a solid five figures worth of money spent in L.A. area clubs. You're welcome.....
  • skeets35
    8 years ago
    Head over to the City of Industry, best clubs are there. Clubs in LA are OK at best. Synn, in my opinion, is the best club here, but it has been a while since I have been there.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    The general consensus is that COI has the best clubs. It's been stated many times. We all know that already.The OP was asking about downtown clubs. Telling him about other areas is not what was asked.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Thanks again to all who contributed. I'll take this info, make a choice and report back with a review.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah if you're downtown, the Spearmint Rhino on Olympic Blvd is probably your best bet. I'm not a big fan of it though, girls were just ok imo, and inflated cover charge ($25). You said you like the young petite blondes, if I were you I would just drive or Uber to 4Play and/or Bare Elegance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion