tuscl

News from Follies

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, July 7, 2016 8:37 PM
After my 9 week absence due to medical problems I made my return to Follies Thursday afternoon. A lot of new faces but I managed to find some of my old favorites and took one of them to VIP. Now for the news. The City of Chamblee has finally addressed the fact that they have a strip club within their city limits. A new ordinance is now in effect that requires all dancers to pass a back ground check and pay $100 for a license. The dead line is supposed to be 7/8 but the feeling is that it will be extended until the end of the month. This means an end to new dancers just showing up and starting to work that day. Plus there will probably be some dancers that you won't see any more because they couldn't pass the back ground check. A review has been submitted.

16 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Bummer, although that's a relatively cheap liscense. Does passing a background check mean no felonies?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yes. No felonies.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Shadowcat, great news to hear you are back to clubbing, even if it is on a lesser schedule than before. Glad to hear you are doing better. As for the background check and licensing issue, I'll leave that to you Georgia boys to worry about.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Why do I get the feeling that shadow is trying to stop the meeting in August ????
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Congrats on getting back on that horse, and damn you hit the ground running even going for VIP. Damn, that sucks about the new city requirements, but al least $100 is not completely undoable but one would think it will have some effect.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    A Lil but in north and south Carolina it's a $500 fee
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I'm glad to hear you're back to strip clubbing.
  • EastCoaster
    8 years ago
    Glad you're back in the saddle, Shadowcat. I will be there in two weeks, and with the new ordinance, I'll be anxious to see if there's any change -- although if they extend things until the end of the month I might not see any difference. However, it sounds like in the long run it might mean fewer girls on duty, and with fewer girls, I wonder if that will provide an incentive for the non-felonious girls who pass the background check to charge more for VIPs. That would be a crime in and of itself.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    Great to hear you are back to your old habits and haunt. Hope there's not too much of a downside to the ordinance.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Happy to know you cumming inside yourself again
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Welcome back, shadowcat. We have license requirements in Detroit, have had them for a long time, It separates out the bad cases, perhaps it was a bullshit charge, but felonies are felonies, In the long run it will improve the caliber of the women working there.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    VM - Before the city annexed the club 2+ years ago, the club was under DeKalb County regulations and the license was around $300. So this is nothing new. All of the other Atlanta clubs require it except Club WAX, a bikini club. I just hope that they don't have any other plans for the club as far as how it operates, etc.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Few !
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yeah - hadn't thought of that - I guess it's to be expected from time to time - city gots to get its $$$
  • Cheo_D
    8 years ago
    Well it's always good news to hear that the shadowcat is back on the prowl -- I guess we'll have to see what happens at Follies but we have him to keep us updated. Take good care of yourself while having your fun again, man!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Went back today and so far the license thing is not being enforced. Very good turn out of quality dancers. I had my choice of 3 to pick from for VIP but had to disappoint 2 of them until another time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion