Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I've been gone

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've been gone for a while so i'm confused. Is dougster really alive and back or is it just some troll.

Anything else i've missed?

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

It appears dougie is back unless someone has hacked his account.

I asked juice to meet me at the end of the month in Asheville and he responded - we'll see what happens.

In other news D Wade has signed with Chicago and Hillary got away from the FBI. That's about it.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Well, somebody is trolling as you shailynn. I guess that is non-brilliant news, isn't it?

In other news, DoctorPhil thinks that this new troll is mikeya02! ;)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I suspect that DoctorPhil also thinks that mikeya02 hacked Dougster's account! ;)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

-->" Is dougster really alive and back or is it just some troll. "

Ironically, the answer seems to be "yes" :) :)

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^^ heaven forbid we should talk about anything except @Smith's last orgasm.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Rech wears diapers

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

Ummm JS69, Dougie is a troll! Nobody needs to double down on Dougie, but himself.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Still waiting to hear if Phoenix had my baby.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

...or was it JS69's?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I've had 8 orgasms this week Random Asshole, thanks for asking. No time to post stories now though so you'll just have to jerk off to some porn until I can get around to telling the stories.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

LOL!

Calm down there, @Smith. I don't think of you as an asshole, at all. Just your typical, lonely, aging midlife-crisis victim who divorced his wife ( 'cause of her sagging tits) to pay 18-year-old cuties for sex. Glad you've found meaning in your life!!

Happens to the best of us....

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

I'm confused because I never go away from this babble. Welcome back to Dougster and JohnSmith.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

"so you'll just have to jerk off to some porn until I can get around to telling the stories."

Just to restate the obvious, @Smith, the thought of your decaying flesh slobbering over a teenage is anything but erotic.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

*teenager

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Yes Dougherty is back but if you notice he also has a troll with 1 letter spelled different in his name or some shit.

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

*dougster

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement