tuscl

Which TUSCLers have tried to meet but failed?

Clubber
Florida
MrDeuce's topic of "Which TUSCLers would you like to hang out with?" made me think of something else.

Who have you tried to meet a failed.

Two come to mind quickly.
First and foremost a dancer friend of shadows, Chrystal(sp?) while in Atalnta. I did meet Avalon and Dazzle at PP.
Second would be edak94 in S. Florida. Somehow we just never hooked up. We do recall we were both with dancers in the LD room at the same time. Didn't know each other then. but he remembered me with "C" and I recall someone coming int the room when we were alone. Haven't seen him here in almost a year.

14 comments

• bubba267
    8 years ago
    I'd hope to meet Go Viking on his last trip to Follies. Have enjoyed meeting Papi and several others at various Follies outings.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Rech. He vowed he would meet me at The Flight Club, He never showed. At the meetup, I was told he was coming. I said, I doubt it. He has a history of no shows. Now, he's disappeared completely.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To Clubber- when we had the Miami meet at Tootsies, Juice PMed me and promised he was going to show up and so did Rech, when only Rech showed I started thing to myself that maybe Rech=Juice ,et al. I sort of forgot about that till you posed this question.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    twentyfive: " I started thing to myself that maybe Rech=Juice"

Too funny!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    to Dougster-But Rech turned out to be a good guy just ask Papi, Clubber, or JohnSmith we had a bunch of fun that night and later Papi, JS69, & Rech hit some dives after midnight, Club and I had to head home.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Yeah Dougster I guess it should have been thinking, not thing just typing too quick and not checking it over.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've had the pleasure of meeting about 16 fellow TUSCLers - the only one I can think off that I missed meeting when we had planned to was "eyeamlong" when I was @ Babes in ATL a few months ago - we were both at the club but neither of us stayed long and we managed to miss each other - there might have been another TUSCLer I missed meeting after we agreed to meet but I can't remember if there was another one.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have tried *four* times to meet our own hotstuffbabi69, who dances as Lindsay at the Criket in Dearborn, and have succeeded once! I visit Detroit once a year and have made the following attempts:

2013: We agreed to meet on a Tuesday afternoon but I stupidly didn't ask her for her stripper name or a description. We were both there at the same time but missed each other!
    2014: Success! We had some pleasant convo and a couple of nice lappers on another Tuesday afternoon.
    2015: I said I was coming, naturally on a Tuesday afternoon, but got tied up at the Detroit Institute of Arts and a *very* late Arab lunch on Warren Road -- "Little Damascus" -- and missed her. Damn!
    2016: Just last month I visited the Criket for about 3 hours, once again on a Tuesday afternoon. Unfortunately she was tied up with regulars the whole time. Fortunately one of her sluttier colleagues entertained me well :)

I highly recommend the hot and sweet Lindsay, whom I find to be as enjoyable as a non-extras dancer can be :) I'll try again next summer, Linds!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago

Yes, I enjoyed our time with Rech. I'm not at all sure what happened between he and 69, as I was in back with my Asian find. Even if I didn't have to leave when I did, I wouldn't have gone diving with the others.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you rech
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    I recall 3 :
    farmerart- Found out we were both going to be in Vancouver at about the same time, but plans changed the day before.

chitownlawyer- We missed each other in Los Angeles by a day or 2 back in '06.

Chandler- PM'ed me when he'd be in Indy, but alas my plans changed at the last minute.

A fourth case, I saw rick dugan submit a review on a Tampa club shortly after one of my vacations there. We were both in the club at the same time ! He said it was one of the few times he didn't wear a suit to the club.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    If Avalon and Dazzle were tuscl members, then I have met some members. I just never told them my secret identity.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    LOL minnow. No suits on Saturday or Sunday nights because that would be jut silly. But yes, we must have been in the club at the same time. Given that there were only about 5 guys in the club at that point, I would have been interested to know which one was you.

I have also missed SC by an hour at Heartbreakers in Columbia SC. I have no doubt at all that, over time, I have crossed paths with others and just didn't know it. I just can't hang with you guys - you're too seasoned for me to compete with. ;)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Tried to meet up with Clackport a couple of times but I wasn't able to make it (my bad). Also tried to meet Dancinggal when she was working in the OC a couple years back but she flaked (how unusual!). Me & SlickSpic (remember him?) were both supposed to meet her. I wonder what happened to both of them.

I've had much better luck meeting up with fellow PL's from my local boards, which makes sense. All of you characters are spread out all over the damn place!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion