tuscl

The men that ask for extras

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 3:26 AM
they get on my nerves and I wish I had a slime bucket hanging from the club ceiling ready to spill on someone anytime they asked for some extras.

15 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    Of course you just do the standard VIP stuff..... BBBJ and FS.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    You sound like a firefighter bitching about fighting fires.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hey bitch, STFU and keep sucking.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Heh, direct quote from a post on stripperweb. You guys need to stop feeding the troll!
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    If it makes you feel any better most of my strippers eventually come to my house where they can give extras in private:)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    This troll AGAIN???
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, shit !!
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    I don't ask for extras, I just ask how much they cost.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Slime bucket, huh? Kinky, in a 90s Nickelodean game show type of way.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    If we don't ask, how we gonna find out if available?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I provide my own slime in VIP rooms.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    You can wish all you want, Starlight. Some guys are going to ask for p4p and there are almost always girls who provide it. Some clubs look the other way and managers are NOT going to take well to their carpet being soiled worst than it is from your 'bucket of slime' ;) .Basically you are powerless to change things- or us. I'm probably just venting to a troll but here's a thought to all the Stripperweb girls out there: Find a clean club if you don't like it, or if you need the money bad enough lower your standards off your high horse and get your knees down on the filthy carpet! Give the customers what they want!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't talk to dancers like that. I don't treat them like they are sexual service vending machines. How ever, I like to get highly physically intimate with them.. I just don't to about it by treating them like prostitutes. SJG [view link]
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    You are in the wrong line of work if you do not expect to get asked periodically even if you work in a no extras club and if you can't handle it politely when asked politely then you should find another line of work. I'd bet money you are a dancer who infers promises of 'we can have REAL fun in VIP' then throws a hissy fit when the client asks for what you indirectly promised. You either do extras or do not do extras but don't lie by inference then you are much lower then the cheapest crack addicted street walker. I have never forced a girl to do anything...willing seller willing buyer! I have always paid a fair price directly or indirectly. Make no mistake(at least when I was young) you always paid one way or the other (civilian or pro made no difference)now I count on paying and it makes life much simpler. Go get a job at Starbucks where no one gives a shit if your are rude. I'd like to know what club you work at so I can avoid it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion