Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Music

Aaron_hip

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do you have any good music recommendation for fun times in the hotel room?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Anything by Om. VERY good fucking music. Try this: youtube.com

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•
Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•
Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I used to have a portable CD player that I always took with me along with my favorite CDs but I loaned it to a stripper that I knew who was staying at the same hotel. It never worked again after I got it back.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^^^ she tried to put a cassette tape in it and fucked it all up.

If you want sexy fucking music I recommend: the dream, Jodeci, disclosure. All these young girls will like most of those choices although they won't know who Jodeci is.

If I want to relax, and has a massage/fuck scenario going I put on "spa" on my Sirius/xm app on my iPad combined with a Bluetooth speaker

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Lots of different musical approaches here! I wonder which Arron will pick, if any.

Profile picture for Aaron_hip
Aaron_hip
•

The next time I want to try Enigma: youtube.com

But I think it will be way too intense. Good for a sex scene in a movie, not for real life.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Miles Davis, Prestige Recordings. Like they say, Dizzy Gillespie played the most notes, but Miles Davis played the right note.

SJG

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

I'm using several Enigma pieces. Also M83.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•
Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

One of my personal favorites - thank about it:

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement