tuscl

two way full contact

I've been to Mons Venus recently and looking for more clubs with two way full contact. I did some google search and it seems like canada is the place to visit next. I was hoping to a place closer to where I live, Minnesota, without breaking bank.

13 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    Yeah, not much between Canada and Florida.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Isn't Detroit pretty extreme motorhead? That's closer to Minnesota than Florida. Atlanta is also brilliant, albeit about as far from Minnesota as Florida.

To the OP just read peoples comments and watch out for obvious bullshit! ;)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Yup, it is. I just wasn't sure if the OP was old enough to drive
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    6 hour drive, Arnies Idle hour in Harvey IL.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    otherwise, try the day shift (even Sat) at either DG or Choice but be careful of the ROBs.
  • JohnBuford
    8 years ago
    nauri,turn this into a road trip.Could be a book here:"Travels For Two Way." Start in Florida,head north.Hit every club between there and British Columbia. Let us know what you learn. You could be the next Kerouac.
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    OP,
    There is already a thread with that name.Search TUSCL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I could see you being in Minnesota that perhaps Canada is an option - there *are* more US cities w/ bad SCs than good; but there are various cities w/ good SC scenes or at least particular clubs - being in Minnesota Detroit may be your nearest U.S. good option for good mileage clubs - other US cities w/ good clubs are Miami; Phoenix, Dallas; Houston; Austin; (and I'm probably missing a few) - Follies in Atlanta is similar to Mons but w/ better dancer variety (white, black, and some Latinas) although they are probably a notch below Mons in looks but a great time can be had there.

If researching strip-clubs; TUSCL is the best place to do so - f' everything else; IMO.
  • kneelmm
    8 years ago
    Club Bristol out in the farm land near Sun Prairie WI (near Madison)
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Detroit is a long ass way from Minneapolis thanks to the Great Lakes and the fact Detroit is in Eastern Michigan.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yup - but seems to be the closest good U.S. SC city
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    Ive looked at driving out to Detroit, maybe for a Twins or Vikings game. Its about a 10-11 hour drive, get a hotel for 2 days and drive back after hitting all the clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Just treat the girl like an ordinary girl, and get physically friendly with her in the front room. Works better that way.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=103976
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion