tuscl

Fuck White Knights...

Meursault
Missouri
Monday, July 4, 2016 3:06 PM
up their pasty white rumps. That is all.

18 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - black knights are way better - just sayin'
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Latino, asian, black, middle eastern, even native knights are all equally fucked. This type of racial profiling really serves no purpose.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Trump ??
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Off the top of my head... Team White Knight Ted, Wayne, Christopher, Bob Team Black Knight Gladys, Suge, Keneisha
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    OP - can you expand on your troubles and tribulations; or are you just hitting the Budweiser on this holiday day and typing random stuff?
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Methinks it may be a reference to the Klan
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Ohhhh, my mind went a different direction. I was thinking the proverbial white knight had come in to rescue his CF from the life of stripping, and now she's gone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing as TJ55
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I'm a passing for white-ish knight, I see the folly in trying to rescue strippers.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^strippers will cut your heart out right through you suit of armor.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Sorry. A little drunk. Not my CF, but recent White Knight experience. I just find them loathsome in general. They are the mortal enemy of PLs everywhere.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yeah, White Knights, and his friend Captain'Save'A'Hoe are fkn misogynists. To hell with 'em.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Ironically there is no one scummier than Captain-Save-A-Ho.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ so are you the white knight or some other PL?
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Haha
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I have empathy for strippers that are in bad situations and want to stop. But ultimately they have to figure out how to help themselves potentially with support from from friends and family. I'm sure that turning yourself around can be challenging but there is zero chance that a PL can actually help. gawker is possibly an exception but his stories sound like an real odyssey for him and his ATF. And he wasn't Captain Save-A-Ho because he immersed himself and became a friend to his ATF. So white knights = not brilliant!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    White knights take it in the ass, too often for my liking. I took a few for the team. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion