Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How's the weather in your hood on this July 4th ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

92 down here in Miami - but sunny as hell to where the sun stings - the heat-index is 104 according to Weather.com - we'd had a lot of rain the last 3 or 4 days kinda helping out w/ the heat but's been pretty dry today.

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for etsutwigg222
etsutwigg222
•

109 here in PHX. Humidity up due to monsoon season. Perfect day to stay inside.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Warm and humid in NYC but not as bad as last year.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Typical summer here in Atlanta. 92 deg with high humidity and isolated thunderstorms.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Heat index was about 107 about 2 pm, no heat warning. Over at the coast heat warnings issued and the heat index was 109. Local crap upstate people here don't issue heat warnings here unless it's like 115 to 120. I think they stay in the air conditioning all day drinking beer or something. I heard someone say it was a dry heat here. That's crap. The heat index was only 2 or 3 degrees off from the coast where every county had warnings or watches. When temps exceed 100 not counting humidity, they might issue a caution. I think they are cold blooded. I can handle zero degrees better than 115 heat index.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Ok just checked, heat index 107 my location. 102 in Greenville heat index, and heat index 102 in myrtle beach where they issued heat warnings.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Ok Conway sc heat index 113, I thought it had to exceed 110 for someone to issue a warning. It's just too cold here for that. Supposed to be around 100 to 101 in a few days air temp.

I just sweat a whole lot. I'll get over it by October.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Very pleasant up here, it got up to 82 and dry.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Send us some rain, Papi, we need it bad.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ don't you guys have some big lakes up there - get some water from there or just ask larry to go up there and make it rain

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

They are going to be cooking barbecue in the upstate this coming weekend. With temps around 100, they could use the sun to cook it.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

^^^I don't agree with most of your views Papi, but that was fucking funny.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Absolutely crappy. Rainy and mid 70s.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ state your coordinate/location dude

:)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Papi, if we could, we would. History of rainmaking produces spotty results. We have agreements with Canada and neighboring states not to divert Great Lakes water. If we did, there would be a shitstorm with our neighbors.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Light to heavy rain, high of 72 ° in Alexandria VA. Fireworks in DC probably cancelled. It's definitely Obama's fault (lol).

Despite the crap weather, the family elected to go to the boat and scale back to a make-your-own sandwich buffet. Between the six seat table, a couple of folding rockers and an upper deck with full canvas we had a great time. Lots of beer and soda flowing, too.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

It was 90 and humid in Cocoa Beach as well....another miserable day with more to come this week.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Actually my temp is 75, air conditioner either needs a new filter or I didn't buy enough power to keep up with near 110 heat index days. Should be better in a couple hours. Air conditioner guy sold me that I didn't want to buy too much power or it wouldn't run as efficiently. Been running nonstop all day since morning. Hmmm, beer would cool me off. Should have thought of that sooner.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Ok, much cooler now. Down 3 degrees inside my house and 2.5 beers later, feel a lot cooler.

Happy 4th everyone. Looking forward to see some fireworks. I'll probably hear them popping outside my house.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Cleveland, 72 degrees, raining.

Profile picture for TravelingGolfer
TravelingGolfer
•

San Diego, 71 and sunny. Not too shabby.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Beautiful in Lalaland.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I'd be ok with 130 for a few hours outside if it would make all the birds fly away to someplace cooler near water. I hear them out there at 5 am. Haha, I could buy some fireworks and scare them. Probably start a fire though. It's too dry.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not sure where Papi is located down here in S. Florida, but I know he is north of me. Our weather took the 4th off, so we had no weather.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement