tuscl

Nina Just Had a Lapgasm

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
And she didn't even need any help.

Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors.

Oh my

25 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^ Ha!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    What a pussy
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Definitely shocking. I predict the Warriors will break their own record of wins in the regular season next year.

He signed a 2 year deal with a opt out after one year. So basically it's a 1 yr deal, because he's gonna opt after this upcoming season because the salary cap will be even bigger next season.

You heard it here first. I think he's gonna win a championship with Golden State this year, then opt out and return to OKC to finish out his career.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I didn't like it when lebron did it and i don't like it now. at least lebron could make the argument that he didn't have enough help in Cleveland the first time around.And came back and made it right. The thunder were up 3-1 and choked. They had a good team in OKC and just added Oladipo.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's the current trend where players are calling most if not all the shots - he's going to what seems to be a great organization w/ great players; great coach; and great front-office; and gets to live in a great city - YOLO - he gave plenty to OKC plus quite likely him and Westbrook spoke and Westbrook probably told him didn't see OKC in his future - I think he made a-good/the-right move - it's a new era in sports and it's not old-school anymore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Golden State will probably have even more pressure now to win the title.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    If the Warriors get one more jump shooter, they will be unstoppable
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    75 win regular season and no title next year?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think the Warriors will only be focused on the championship next year and not necessarily having the best regular season record.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I was kidding, not a good fit, not enough basketballs to go around. Should be interesting
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    This year showed that playoff ball is more physical than the regular season.

GS will need to adjust a little but I wouldn't bet against them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - Durant is not a physical player nor an elite defender; thus a title is not guaranteed - but one would think Durant would make any team better if not much better and GS is already very-good.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Remember the 2004 Lakers? Shaq, Kobe. Malone and Payton. They did have some injuries tho.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Hey Mikeya02, who'd those chumps lose to?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nina, oh Nina, wherefor art thou?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Da Pistons
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    Only one ball and now less defense. Fewer minutes for the bench that played a large part in the season.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^
    This!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Next years excuse is going to involve fights over minutes played per game. They need a field general not shooters.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    ^^ Yeah.

Who's gonna give up their shots to Durant? Draymond Green might start kicking his own teamates in the nuts
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    GS is well coached and it seems all the players including the bench seem to get along - they made it work in Miami w/ the big-3 and in Boston - may take some time - the GS players are already established and don't seem like they gotta prove themselves - they've already won a championship; Steph has already won 2 MVPs; and Dreymond made all NBA - if it's a team that can make it work it's laidback GS IMO.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Nah Draymond won't be affected. Clearly Steph and Klay will be affected the most. They will have to sacrifice. Steph averaged 30 last year, I think he will average around 23 next year. Durant averaged 27 last year, he'll average around 24 next year. Klay averaged 22 last year, he'll average around 18 next year.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^ true Papi but LeBron was an unselfish player who put the ball in the hands of the least defended player none of those guys on GS are unselfish they are all glory hounds. Draymond is going to have issues when Curry, Klay , & Durant are all in the spotlight. I guess we will see how it comes together not sure that Klay or Draymond will not be traded.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    The NBA sux. Has for a good 15 years now or so.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion