tuscl

Ever seen a dancer avoid a female customer trying to tip her?

I really wasn't sure last night what that was all about. I thought the female customer didn't look that bad. Maybe she was too aggressive for the dancer. Instead the dancer spent a bunch of time with me. She was very hot so I didn't mind. It just seemed weird.

9 comments

• sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Why are you assuming that she avoided her because she's female? Maybe she was just another asshole customer that happened to be a woman.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No, never seen that. But I do notice that female strip club customers were not common before about 10 years ago.

SJG

http://doxyspotting.com/?p=110037
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Nope.
  • Shylynn
    8 years ago
    The dancer must had noticed that the woman suffered from that juice sickness called down syn drum
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    A dancer told me the opposite, that she would try to come in on a female customer's usual day to visit. The customer would usually go a bit over the top, but her stage tips were, too. From what I could tell, everything stayed at the stage and the guys never took it as a sign that they could do the same, so no harm, no foul.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I wasn't implying the customer was avoided because she was female, maybe just aggressive. I usually see the opposite at the stage, dancers take tips from females first, then the guys which is why I thought it unusual. What I didn't mention was that the dancer asked me to tip he again at the stair rail thus totally avoiding the customers on the other side wanting to tip her. I did notice the female was reaching over halfway across the stage so maybe she was overly aggressive and or drunk.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Her again not he again.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I assume there was some disagreement or some interaction between the two I missed because I just arrived. I rarely see any dancer avoid customers wanting to tip at the stage.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    The other possibility is that the hot dancer is in love with me and couldn't take her eyes off of me, lol. She might have spotted my wallet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion