tuscl

Strip club protocol

larryfisherman
California
Is it against the strip club bro code to ask another customer how the mileage was with the girl he got a dance from?

We've all been here. There's a hot girl you want to get a dance from, but you're not sure about the mileage, and you don't want to waste money if the dance is gonna suck. You see her lead another patron to the lap dance area. After they're done, she goes to the dressing room, and he sits down.

Would you ever go to him and ask him how the dance was?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Hell no. I have no idea what he might consider as good. And if I am asked I'll not give out any info on my favorites.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I find that I can get a pretty good vibe from talking to her. And if the mileage turns out to be pretty low it's only the cost of one dance that I'm out.

Of course I don't throw a couple hundred dollars in ones at her to get her to talk to me. But you can afford that anyway.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Ymmv. Only way to know for certain is to try her for yourself. If it sucks she doesn't get a tip unless it's an odd number and I don't have change(if it's $25 for one dance and I have no 5s I'll give her $30 but definitely won't get another dance if it sucks).
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    The Puerto Rican and Italian dancer I mentioned in this thread, https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=4…
    was actually at the reccomendation of another guy at the club I was talking to. She turned out to give an excellent dance(by my standards, that is excellent on rhythm grindage, within the clubs rules, so no extras since it was in an open lap dance area). So I suppose you can rely on some other pls advice sometimes.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    If he doesn't go straight to the bathroom or leave, how good could it be?
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I'm trying to imagine how this conversation would go: Hey man... so, how was your dance with Diamond? Did she grind real good on your dick? Did she make you cum? Can I feel it so I know you aren't lying?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol JamesSD, good point.

@ppwh- your first question, that's exactly what I'm talking about. So how was your dance with Diamond? You let me tell details if they want. You don't push them for details. Some useful info he could give is: she allows touching, it's a air dance, she gives a great grind, she will swallow your cum lol, etc.

Yeah ymmv, but I think for the most part dancers give the same dances to all their customers.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    No, not necessarily. But I'm going to use your reviews as part of the answer. If you think you're in a place where a conversation gone bad means getting beaten or shot, you might not want to talk with anyone you don't have to. Especially if it means you getting up and walking over to a stranger in a place where people don't know you.

If the person you've been paying attention to (because they're with a dancer you like and not because you're weirdo) is near to you and you want to say something about the girl, maybe that works. Casually. Asking another guy about whether a dancer just worked him over is bad form. You're better off asking a dancer which girls go above and beyond if you don't want to take the time or spend the dollars to find out yourself.

Bonus advice - If you really must make it rain at the stage, the best way to ensure you get the big shot treatment is to work that out with the girl in advance.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    Assuming she sits with first, you should be able to tell. If she is very "hands on" sitting at the bar or table, then the mileage in the back room has always been good.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't say anything about a dancer to another customer and I wouldn't ask another customer either. The dancers have their preferences. For instance one may kiss me, but not another customer.

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @JamesSD, that's one of the reasons I don't go to the bathroom or leave immediately after getting my nut drained.

There's no fucking way I'm asking anybody in a club how a girl is, or telling anyone else. You never know who's an undercover, or boyfriend, or stalker, or some other nosy fucker who just wants to make trouble.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @wallanon- good insight sir, I appreciate it! I don't think I've seen with as many reviews as you! It's good to see not all the older guys are grumpy old men! Rock on.

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about asking a random customer. I'm talking about talking to a guy that maybe you have been talking to in the club that day, similar to what Chess said. Not your buddy though.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't know about any strip club bro code. But there most definitely is a code about how to treat women. Don't talk about them, and don't ask about them.

And really, what difference does anything the guy would tell you make?

And why would you let her sell you dances?

Get friendly with her, feeding her money, right where you are seated. If she wants to do the kinds of things you want, that will quickly become apparent. And what she does with other people is not important and really not any of your business either.

And also, as we talked about before, focus on ones you would like to take home with you. In strip clubs you will find many such, and they should be more than enough to keep you busy.

SJG

Hermetic Hour - Franz Bardon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWimMvJ1…
  • BigPoppa99
    8 years ago
    A similiar situation happened to me. Some other PL asked me about the girl- I told him some good, but unspecific details about the girl. Next, I guess he had to go try for himself. And, when he finished his dances- he tipped me!
    "Thanks for telling me!"
    And, on that day- I became a pimp! lol. :))
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I am very hesitant to say these things. Cop/BF/SC owner, IDK who you are. I once was asked "what girl are you looking for?", it was an attempt to get me to reveal my CF/ATF/etc to this guy. I said "she isn't here tonight", he then asked "what girls do you like here?", I said "only the one that isn't here". I wouldn't say anymore. The guy was globe hopping whale with $3K in $100s in his wallet and he showed me all his selfies with his whores and sugar babies in UK, Germany and Asia. A PL to the nth degree.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't ask someone else about a dancer, I don't tend to be that forward & also prefer to find out for myself - but I would not mind if someone asked me, I would not give specific details but would say the dance was good if it was & would say it was bad (and why) if it was bad.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Larry Fisherman you are a jackass, you think you are smart,but in reality you really are becoming more of a dumbass every day. Posting here and such calling anyone that doesn't kiss your ass grumpy just proves how stupid you really are. I don't give a fuck about your rainmaking and egotistical bullshit. There are guys on here that have attempted to befriend given you good advice, guys with real cred, yet you and you just call them grumpy old men or racists if they don't tell you what you want to hear. Adios asshole go post on stripper web that's more your speed. what kind of a jerk would ask some other random customer about a stripper in the club she is working at, you really have no class at all. SMH
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Shit, I can barely hear the dancers when they talk to me. I'm not about to try and have a conversation with some swinging dick I don't know in that loud environment.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Jeez twentyfive I wasn't talking about you, but thanks for proving my point lol!
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I never ask any of the customers about another girl. I'm not there to interact with the other customers. If they ask, I always try to tell them they were great without elaborating, with the one time I didn't follow that being the time I told this one customer that Sunshine my favorite fat dancer swallowed, which prompted him to take her to the back room.
  • the mighty quinn
    8 years ago
    I don't ask guys in the club and never share specific info to guys who ask in the club. Not sure what you like and if the dance will do the same for you as she did for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion