Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What's the shadowcat July Update ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hope you've made improvements sc - enquiring TUSCL minds wanna know !

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Hey Papi - I beat the cancer. I went to Emory hospital yesterday and they removed the bandages from my arm when they took the bone graft and they removed the feeding tube from my stomach. I just have a band aid over the hole. It should heal withing a week. My arm will take longer but I got the Mustang out today for the first time in 2 months and went and got a hair cut. I plan to hit Follies this next week. I'm ready for that. I'm tired of watching porn. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Great news - the recovery was quicker that I had thought considering everything you had done.

Are you able to eat regularly or just specific types of food - are you feeling pain or discomfort?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

To SC Go hard at em man and don't let the bastards get you down. Glad to see you beating it.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•

Good to hear

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Two months without a haircut? Jeez, did the dancers recognize you under that mop, or did they think you were a dirty old man?

Oh, wait....... ;-)

Glad you're doing better!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hey, long hair is in for us old farts !! LOL

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

" I beat the cancer. "

Best four words in the universe.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

...well except for "I just got laid."

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Both sound great to me !! Good news, shadowcat. Clubbing time is nigh.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement