tuscl

Do you guys believe in spirits of the dead visiting you in your dreams ?

Wednesday, June 29, 2016 10:09 AM
I ask because I after both parents died I was visited by them a week or so after their deaths. I also find other spirits seem to be reaching out to me. Should try to ignore this as my mind playing tricks on me or is their something honestly supernatural going on ?

9 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    How many and what type of drugs do you take on an average day? Prescription drugs count too.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I believe it is a great plot device that a writer like Charles Dickens can use very effectively. Other than that, most of the spirits I see are 70 proof and consumed either as a shot or on the rocks.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Cue Sharkhunter double to quintuple post....
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Juice is surrounded by the spirits of dead chickens in his dreams
  • JackFrost9
    8 years ago
    DMT, Psilocybin, Mescaline, and LSD
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    No. Mine visit me when I'm awake. One actually saved my life once.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    JackFrost9 sees dead people (reference to Six Sense). In all seriousness it's just your mind trying to process the loss. Nothing more nothing less. Only spirits are in movies and behind the bar.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Yes and no. I think all reality is based on information exchange rather than physical matter, so if you dream about a deceased person, it's real enough to you. And that's what makes your reality: what's real to you. So who is to say that it wasn't a spirit that directed your brain to dream whatever you dream? Of course in a practical sense, if your reality is vastly different than everyone else's reality you're gong to have problems, so if you're seeing ghosts that no one else can, you may need some help.
  • deogol
    8 years ago
    I've heard of dead relatives coming around in dreams when another relative is going to die. Whether it is supernatural or our brain coming to terms with out - who knows. It would be nice if it was supernatural, because it means an existing after death.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion