tuscl

Atlanta Club Search

jbdsm
Iowa
Monday, June 27, 2016 12:14 PM
I'm going to be staying in Atlanta for business next Tuesday night and although Follies seems to be the favorite in the area I'm not sure it's the club for me since I won't be able to go until later at night and it sounds like the day shift is better in terms of crowd and dancers I would like. After looking at a lot of reviews of other clubs it looks like it is difficult to find what I'm looking for (hot white spinners with a lot of two-way contact). Am I missing something or do the laws restrict contact at most other clubs (guessing Follies is in another jurisdiction)? I also hate smoke (almost as much as air dances) so wondering if I should just skip the clubs and hit up an AMP instead. Please let me know if I'm overlooking any club.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Smoking is permitted in all Atlanta area clubs. My recommendations for night time clubbing are the Oasis or the Tattletale Lounge.
  • jbdsm
    8 years ago
    Thanks shadowcat, I'll give Tattletale a shot.
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Tattletale Lounge has hot white spinners. But dances are mostly air dances. To get a lot of two-way contact, you will need to VIP one of the girls, but VIP is pricey there. Good luck!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Cheetah for eye candy
  • jbdsm
    8 years ago
    Juice, it seems most reviews agree with you on the eye candy factor at Cheetah but no contact even in the VIP is a non starter. $250-300 is within my budget (thanks for the warning VBD) so I think a careful selection of a girl at Tattletale will result in the experience I'm looking for. I will certainly write a review.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    You can get a two way contact dance in the vip at cheetah, but only from some girls. So you have to negotiate beforehand to see what kind of dancer you've got. It's not cheap but the girls there are hotter than at the other clubs in Atlanta. And there are no extras, not even if you overpay like me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion