tuscl

Why TUSCL is the greatest

Was just contributing to a "sugar" forum and got banned for saying the most tame, honest, things and offending the status quo.

Nothing like that happens here where we can speak our minds.

21 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Amen
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    The incessant and over the top impersonations are a bit much, but the crazy stories are reason this place is brilliant! ;)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    RandomMember, founder has deleted us before. :) Be good. LOL
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    soooo, whaddya say to get banned?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I didn't get deleted, just restricted. One of our other members suffered the killing blow.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    You cannot get banned. Only deleted.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I think you guys are misspelling that word
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Banned is spelled correctly. Is that the word you're talking about, juice?
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "soooo, whaddya say to get banned?"
    ----------------------
    Not sure if this is directed at me @Meursault. Local board with men and women. One of the SBs posted that she wants monthly allowance because pay-per-visit makes her feel like a "prostitute." Pointed out that she was taking money for sex either way, which makes her effectively a prostitute. Mods didn't like that.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince yes and I figured it was baned not banned

Random lol I got bannned for doing something similar
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Why you spelling band wrong?
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    TUSCL is a boys club.

We speaks our minds and bully each other but it's all for fun (for the most part)

I can see how a white knight mod would ban you for that comment.

We want SBs and strippers to do OTC with us, the least we can do is not call them prostitutes.

You might not get banned here for speaking your mind but you will end up on someone's ignore list. There is a difference between tough love and just plain insulting.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    *speak
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Joe it's Rong not Wrong

You stupid or something boy
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Your post makes sense, Bavarian. Still getting band is pretty extreme.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ randommember - I'm wiling to bet you're talking about the forum at sugardaddie.com am I right?

If so those women crack me up with their views and theories on life.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I've never been on that site. But the SW girls have similar views.

That faggott Yoda would have band you too and he was only 75 percent female.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mo head rumors have it that Yoda had a 3 inch pecker and a C cup for breasts
  • K
    8 years ago
    I understand getting banned for that comment.

The entire SB/SD relationship exists mostly so the SB and possibly the SD can believe they are not engaging in prostitution.

The extra activities, dinner, shows, hanging out, are just efforts to make it seem less like prostitution and more like a FWB helping a friend out. Or a BF helping his GF out with her rent.

You exposed the truth and that might convince a few people to not participate.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    People forget that the internet is NOT a democracy, truth is you generally sign onto a site and agree to the terms and conditions for use the moderators choose to make for a given website. You can agree to the terms of use, or you can STFU/GTFO. Or you can post what you wish anyhow subject to moderation and the opinion of the rest of the TUSCL community. Founder is not under any obligation to put up with anyone's bullshit however. Just the facts.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Only place I can speak freely.

Other places, women with a National Public Radio sensibility will jump all over me.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion