tuscl

Definition of ROB

mrrock
Arizona
Thursday, June 23, 2016 3:05 PM
So a previous topic of JS69's he goes on about a dancer being a ROB because she vaguely alluded to a better time in VIP for more money but after further questioning she gave the same dance as on the floor. He felt she was a ROB. Many, including myself felt she wasn't. So I looked at the glossery here and this is what's listed as a ROB. ROB: Rip Off Bitch - Stay away, stay far away from these dancers, unless you're a PL. Well that description doesn't really narrow it down does it? She we all discuss to clearly define a ROB?

24 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I feel like a ROB over promises and under delivers on the mileage. Girls can be low mileage but not ROBs.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    As she air dances and by default stays far far away from her customers due to her dance style, she is automatically a ROB. Though, on the other hand, PLs would be the only ones pathetic enough to know she is a ROB and would stay away, contrary to what the definition says a PL should do with a ROB. Quite a conundrum. Essentially, the definition in the glossary sucks and contradicts itself when it comes to this dancer.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I like James' definition better, and by that definition, she is not a ROB in this scenario. It is up to the customer to know what he's getting (which she is up front about).
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "I like James' definition better, and by that definition, she is not a ROB in this scenario. It is up to the customer to know what he's getting (which she is up front about)." Brilliant! So it sounds like JohnSmith69's recent encounter was not a ROB but not very fun. :( As somebody that has been ripped off by not asking appropriate questions I'll agree with this definition. My getting ripped off was my stupidity/overindulging in the Jack and Coke. Though I think the girl that ripped me off might have lied had I had my head on straight. Just a guess.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I agree with James. If you ask a dancer what her rules are and she says no touching allowed you have no excuse. Not a ROB If a dancer says I'm more fun in the back but is vague about what that entails, again you go back at your own risk. Possible ROB If she says for X amount more she's more fun in the back , is vague about what you'll get and asks for money upfront ... Definite ROB
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    If she air dances and is vague, I don't think that automatically makes her a ROB. I think she's only a ROB if she says she'll let you do xyz and then doesn't let you do it. Or, if you buy a VIP or a block of time and she runs out early. Or, if she overcounts songs or overcharges you, and it's not just one song or an honest mistake.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Not a Rob in John's scenario unless she explicitly said more mileage could be had in the other dance. Apparently she didn't say anything explicit but she alluded to "fun". That word means nothing in a strip club. What was she supposed to say? "Hey baby you wanna do vip? Its twice as much for the same dance but it'll be fun."
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    A ROB also includes any dancer that directly steals money from you.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    The obvious ROB situation is: she agrees to something, and doesn't deliver (i.e., James' definition) There is absolutely a gray area: what if she alludes to, or hints strongly at something, and doesn't deliver? What if she really lays it on thick? There are absolutely plenty of girls who do this. I have trouble saying they're not ROBs, but I have trouble saying they are, too. I tend to think it's a matter of degree ... Just as in law, there's a difference between puffery and misrepresentation, I solidly believe it goes gray. A quick chipper "We can do more in the back, I'll make you feel really good" is puffery, and a sucker PL who buys that may deserve to be parted from his money. But, laying it on super thick with lots of innuendo? ROB
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I would also call a dancer an ROB if she overcharges or under delivers on the club standard for dances. Examples she doesn't take off her top in a topless club during the lap dance or dance prices are fixed but she charges extra just because some guys pay it. Charging extra would also count if she charged the standard dance price but only danced for less than a full song. Pretty similar to James definition except that she simply isn't performing to the club standard of what every dancer should do at a minimum. What I find surprising is some of these dancers act surprised when you just say no when they ask for dances at a later time. By that definition, I could call one of the hottest dancers in a local club a ROB because she says she doesn't take off her top on the two for one special until the second song. In that regards, she is getting paid twice what she should for the two for one. She just said that's her standard. It made me say no thanks to her a couple of times already. However she's one of the hottest girls in the club so I wonder how long my resistance will hold up. If she is hands off now too, that will be a lot easier to say no.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    shark: I dunno. What if this happens: GPS stripper: Hey handsome, wanna dance? sharkhunter: Hey, how'd you know my nickname? Anyway, sure, I'll get a lapdance GPS stripper: Okay, I charge $40 for a regular lapdance, $60 topless sharkhunter: Oh, usually it's $20 for a regular dance, $40 topless GPS stripper: my rates are $40 and $60 It sounds like you're saying she's a ROB. I don't think she is. I might think she's a cunt, or fucking crazy, or whatever... but she's up front on what she charges. Unless she lied to you or otherwise misled you ("honey, I don't know what you're talking about, prices went up, everyone charges $40 and $60 now), she made a clear offer, and you can accept or not.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    A Rob is a bitch that is going to get hit with the back of my hand
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I don't think you should label a girl a ROB unless she actually rips you off. Examples: asking for money upfront then taking off, overcounting songs, not being vague but actually promises something that does not happen, outright theft or lying.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Or a tranny named Robert
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    A ROB is any dancer who regularly seeks to part customers from their money through deception of any type.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    John you just described a stripper in general. You really are Forrest Gump lol
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Any dancer who takes advantage of drunk PLs is one example
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    In a 30 min VIP, after 20 min the girl saying time is up. ROB!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Regarding JS69 and Corvus's definitions- that is every dancer ever.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    What about this scenario?(actually happened to me...Twice). Lap dances are $25 always. Never heard any other price there. One girl wanted $30(i gave it to her the first time not knowing it's always supposed to be $25.) however she still to this day gave one of the best grinds ever. She was intentionally trying to cause ldk/lapgasm. Saw her again the following week and this time knowing it's really $25 I paid $30 anyway for the same result. Now she may or may not have known it was not $30(doubt it) but the extra $5 was worth it for the excellent dance in an otherwise low mileage possible air dance club. Rob or no?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Agreed that by js69's definition EVERY dancer would be a ROB.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    If she outright lies about services or steals, then she is a ROB in my view. Anything else is just part of the game. Any guy who has frequented clubs for any length of time and still gets worked up over normal and customary SS should just stock up on vag pads, stay home and walk movies on the Hallmark channel. The same commercially predatory environment that encourages strippers to play games in order to earn cash is also what allows us to leverage our cash to get what we want from them. You cannot have one without the other, especially in a place where lust is driving the consumers and the real potential for lump sum cash collection is feeding feelings of greed in the providers. But as a consequence, the strongest and smartest on either side of the tip rail get what they want without giving up too much in the bargain and the weakest get chewed up. The problem with some dudes is that they feel like they are entitled to all of the benefits that stripper need/greed provides, starting with nakedness and moving up through sex, but then get all fucked up when they have to deal with the drawbacks of the same. These are among the aforementioned weak ones on the customer side of the aisle. I'm not sure what to say to them other than good luck with that and caveat emptor. ;)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"The problem with some dudes is that they feel like they are entitled to all of the benefits that stripper need/greed provides, starting with nakedness and moving up through sex, but then get all fucked up when they have to deal with the drawbacks of the same." You could generalize that to the entire stripper/customer experience ... we hate that we make an OTC date with them but they are late, or don't show, or stop answering our texts, or whatever; but "super hot 20-year-old who is willing to have sex with a 40+-year-old" and "unreliable, poor judgement, flakey, etc" go hand-in-glove. I think there's room to argue about where puffery ends and misrepresentation begins, but every single interaction has at least some puffery (or SS or whatever you want to call it), and a SC customer should be able to effortlessly deal with anything short of misrepresentation
  • Joker420
    8 years ago
    plus one Rick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion