Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A new stripper experience

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just had the first pedicure of my life. It was actually very pleasant. And there were a couple of other non-gay looking guys there. Of course the best part was being with the stripper that I love. And she didn't cry while we were having afternoon delight beforehand either.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yeah. That would be cool. I usually just bite my finger nails but I can't reach my toes. :)

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

If she didn't cry, you were doing it wrong. Try choking with both hands.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She did cry out in pleasure as I fingered her and sucked her tiny little clit. But that was it. I don't do the sleepy time rapist thing.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"It was actually very pleasant. And there were a couple of other non-gay looking guys there."

So basically you're saying you're positive that SJG was not there.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

No. There were guys working there that I'd guess to be gay. I was referring to customers.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Lo siento.

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

In JS' defense, I think that limit only pertains to creating batshit crazy threads.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Pretty young asian girl on her knees, massaging my ... feet.

It's not a bad experience.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"If she didn't cry, you were doing it wrong. Try choking with both hands."

Ace political incorrectness!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Hey John, you said you got a pedigree last year, What's going on?

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

JS69, your love for DATYing DSs is well known. How do you mitigate the risk of catching herpes? The last thing I want is a sore on my lips or a rash on my face. That would be embarrassing.

I doubt you use a dental dam. The DSs are no virgins and some are sexually active with a boyfriend or fuckbuddy.

You have a close relationship with your strippers. Do you ask them to get tested?

I think at a minimum a visual inspection is necessary before diving in.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

lol, I meant pedicure

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Congtats on your first pedafile experience. However, I'm quite surprised this is your first.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Damn autocorrect...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement