tuscl

A new stripper experience

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I just had the first pedicure of my life. It was actually very pleasant. And there were a couple of other non-gay looking guys there. Of course the best part was being with the stripper that I love. And she didn't cry while we were having afternoon delight beforehand either.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Yeah. That would be cool. I usually just bite my finger nails but I can't reach my toes. :)
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    If she didn't cry, you were doing it wrong. Try choking with both hands.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She did cry out in pleasure as I fingered her and sucked her tiny little clit. But that was it. I don't do the sleepy time rapist thing.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "It was actually very pleasant. And there were a couple of other non-gay looking guys there."

So basically you're saying you're positive that SJG was not there.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No. There were guys working there that I'd guess to be gay. I was referring to customers.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Lo siento.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    In JS' defense, I think that limit only pertains to creating batshit crazy threads.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Pretty young asian girl on her knees, massaging my ... feet.

It's not a bad experience.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "If she didn't cry, you were doing it wrong. Try choking with both hands."

Ace political incorrectness!
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Hey John, you said you got a pedigree last year, What's going on?
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    JS69, your love for DATYing DSs is well known. How do you mitigate the risk of catching herpes? The last thing I want is a sore on my lips or a rash on my face. That would be embarrassing.

I doubt you use a dental dam. The DSs are no virgins and some are sexually active with a boyfriend or fuckbuddy.

You have a close relationship with your strippers. Do you ask them to get tested?

I think at a minimum a visual inspection is necessary before diving in.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    lol, I meant pedicure
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Congtats on your first pedafile experience. However, I'm quite surprised this is your first.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Damn autocorrect...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion