tuscl

I found a stripper who told the truth

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
This was the stripper who looked amazingly like the DS.

She is doing a cheap air dance at the table for me and I'm discussing what kind of mileage she delivers in regular lap dances that cost twice as much. Turns out she is not a low mileage dancer. She is a no mileage dancer. No matter how much you pay its all air dances.

I'm trying to figure out how she survives. She's like an auto mechanic who refuses to work on car engines. How could such a person survive as an mechanic.

We have the following conversation:

Me: so you'd like me to start paying you double price for dances in the back right?

Her: yes, let's go.

Me: but you'll give me the exact same dance in the back that you're giving me now, is that right?

Her: well yeah, I told you that you can't touch.
But let's have fun, let's go.

Me: why do customers pay you for lap dances when they can get the exact same thing on the floor for half the price.

Her: They do it all the time.

Me: that doesn't make sense to me. Can you explain it?

Her: I dont know. Most guys dont ask a bunch of questions like you do. Usually we just go back.

There you have it. ROBs live off the ignorant and the timid. But at least she was honest.

19 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    But she's not really a ROB because there's no rip-off. She tells you she's zero mileage which is honest. That's just called being a mismatch for 99% of what PL's want...
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, didn't you try to run your system on her? If she is young and an air dancer only, she may never have had an orgasm.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I still think she's a ROB. She was only honest because I knew the right questions to ask to force her to that point. At the beginning she was making vague promises about going back and having a good time. That's what alerted me to the need to question her further. Most guys probably just go back with her. She doesn't lie outright but she clearly misleads unless you know how to cut through the crap.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No Corvus. My system can work on reluctant dancers as long as they have an open mind and are willing to consider what I say. But I dont try to persuade dancers who are already strongly opposed to providing good service. That would either be futile or bankrupt me.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    There are no touch girls even at Follies. They survive working at high mileage clubs because there are a lot of customers coming in expecting extras but not knowing how to act. So they are essentially benefiting from the extras girls.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Ah but John, you didn't go with her so maybe in some way you WOULD have had a good time. While I agree that's doubtful, she's only a ROB after she's done with her pointless air dancing!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    She seems to fit the mold of the most beautiful women are used to having things given to them instead of having to work as hard as others.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I once had a stripper freak out when I asked about touching. She knew she had a customer where "lets go have fun in the back" never works. IVe gotten I'm not a whore responses or I'm a dirty pervert who will burn in hell (and they won't be burning in hell why?). Next!!!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    This is an interesting discussion though.

1. Selling dances for more money that the club states makes (someone) a ROB.
    2. Promising a better dance (with implied contact) and then not delivering makes (someone) a top tier ROB
    3. Shorting a PL for time, disappearing while on the clock, or miscounting dances makes someone a ROB.

Source: 1,2 - CP.
    Source: 3 - various

I think, John, you're implying that she was breaking some variant of Rule #2 above. But, like Rock says, she was upfront with you. Going back to the dance area with her would have make you a sucker.

FWIW, I feel the same way about private rooms (they hold no value for me over the semi-private dance areas.

Maybe you could have run the SJG system on her?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I agree that I don't think she's a ROB. She's being vague sure but not promising anything that she doesn't intend to deliver on.

Yeah like she said the ignorant ones are where she makes her living on.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    This doesn't seem to be a ROB. She was honest - when you asked for details. The other guys (who don't ask for details) are setting expectations that aren't confirmed by the dancer.

You've said it before - how important it is to confirm what they will provide - before going to the back with them. If she said she would perform FS - and then says no touching in the back - that would be a ROB.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She was a ROB with most guys. She leads them to believe it'll be great and she doesn't do shit. That's an ROB in my book. She just told me the truth because I know the right questions to ask. And she probably perceived that I was too experienced for her to get away with lying.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Like PT Barnum used to say - "there's a sucker born every minute" - seems like a lot of people in our society financially survive, and sometimes thrive, by conning others - mechanics do it; handymen do it; white collar professions do it (have you seen many of the infomercials on TV late at night or on weekends).
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    She is a ROB. She was giving vauge promises.

• clubdude
    8 years ago
    From what I've read, she promised a fun time in VIP. However, when checked on it she admitted that there was no difference in dances. That sounds like a ROB to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    This is similar to what some dancers do at Scarlett's in Hallandale (South FL) - dances can either be done in a $25/dance room or a $35/dance room - many dancers will tell unknowing PLs that "dances are better in the $35 room" when it's the exact same-dance since all the room including VIP are actively camera monitored - the $35 room is just a bigger nicer room but the $25 room is still big and nice enough w/ a loveseat and table.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    She is not the sharpest tool in the shed that's for sure!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I understand the point being made. It's very misleading - and false advertising.

My view is that there is no standard when it comes to the services provided in the front room vs back room. So I think of it as something best clarified before paying the extra money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Most salespeople are misleading
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion