tuscl

Portland (PDX) Lap Dances

Jazee
Washington
Going down from Seattle. Never been to clubs in PDX. I could care less about the drink prices, beer selection, food, or how 'nice' the club is inside. Just want friendly dancers with better than average mileage for Portland and a reasonable cost and unobtrusive bouncers.

Seems out of the reviews I've zeroed in on Club Rouge, Cabaret II, and Pitiful Princess. Need help deciding.

Thx

8 comments

• dw.buck
    8 years ago
    i wanna know too, i am headed that way and narrowed it down to Pitiful Princess, Dancin' Bare, Shimmers, Riverside Corral and Bottoms Up.

all the reviews seem to not focus on the mileage just that girls are there and in the PDX you pay for their looks

let us know!!!!
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    While not notorious for the mileage of its clubs, a trip to Portland may be on my radar. So this is relevant to my interests.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    It's a walkable city. That may be the main draw since when u get tired of one club you can walk to another. Overpriced dances with average mileage, sometimes little mileage as the girls are cliquish and spend more time partying with their friends. They're not used to searching for big spenders. Not too many that frequent the same club due to competition.
  • sinclair
    8 years ago
    I thought the dancers in Portland were slightly better looking than the national average, but mileage was average. No extras as far I as I could tell. Some of the ladies at Pitiful Princess seemed to be down for OTC.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    PDX sucks. Lots of clubs, but they are mostly neighbourhood bar style. The dances are below average, and the dancers are only slightly above average if you have high tattoo tolerance. I would suggest Pitiful for your best chance of decent two-way contact (YMMV). Bottoms Up may be worth a shot too. Adjust your contact/dance expectations if you want to enjoy Portland.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'll be in Portland in next month, so I'd like to know too. I've narrowed it to Club Rouge and Spyce, that seems to be where the hottest girls are. I have no idea about the mileage there though, reviews aren't really clear.
  • Jazee
    8 years ago
    After a little more careful reading, especially from anything posted by Clackport (or whatever his name is) and some investigation on Yelp and Google Places review/photos, I think Pitiful Princess is going to have the closest thing to what I'm looking for.

Downside it's in a crappy neighborhood but it's Portland, not Baltimore and I'll be going on a Sat afternoon. I sounds a bit seedy as opposed to a larger more refined club like Rouge or Cabaret, I LIKE THAT. More importantly it says the people that work there are friendly and the dancers a low pressure. Even better. I ain't lookin for some Miami or LV style club with Solid Gold Dancers. I'm from Seattle where mileage ain't much better. Strange how many clubs there are in Portland. About 5X as many as Seattle. I guess that's because they allow alcohol which in turn lowers the average mileage IMHO.

My second choice is Cabaret II based on all things considered. I will consider Bottoms Up too based on the recommendation. But I don't have pockets deep enough to go on a club spree.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I used to read some of the Pitiful Princess reviews and although mileage seemed above avg for PDX, if I remember correctly many reviews stated the dancers were not exactly lookers and not many in #s - so IDK what you may find on a Sat afternoon (but I def don't know about the club 1st-hand so take my post w/ a PL grain of salt).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion