tuscl

A stark contrast

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I met a dancer who is the spitting image of the DS. Everything. Face. Mannerisms. Accent. The ultimate tits. I came so close to asking if it was her. It could easily have been her twin sister.

So of course I ran my system on her. She's awful. Zero mileage. All air dances. No contact. Very entitied attitude. Wants a lot for nothing. A complete ROB. The contrast between the body of my ultimate dancer and the attitude of my nightmare dancer was striking,

7 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Kinda like a Pontiac Fiero. Looks hot but really is a piece of shit.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Your system is from the late Ricky Boy
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've never met anyone like my DS. I was very sad when I heard she'd retired and moved down South. What you are describing John is totally abhorrent. My sympathies.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    She sounds like a dancer at my club. College age, young, blonde, smart (convo), busty (large C or small D cups). Air dances and her rules are that you must keep your legs together at all times. Maybe she can't stand the look and feel of hard cock? I don't know. Sometimes you can up-sell her to 1-way contact. But usually it's air dances. She'll typically get 2 dances out of me -- I like the eye candy -- but that's my $$ limit for air dancers -- even with the eye candy. I try to appreciate her for what she is. But I have my limits.

I hear from the other dancers that she gets pissed in the DR about being rejected by PLs for other dancers who allow contact. I mean, what does she expect to happen?
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    You met ...THE TWIN SISTER!!!
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Does this girl realize that she could retire after overcharging you for the ultimate threesome?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I might pay $5-10K for the ultimate threesome wuth the two of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion