tuscl

Strippers marking a customer as theirs

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Male dogs pee to mark their territory. How do strippers mark a customer as theirs when they are not there, like during a state set?

Here's what my dancer just did. She's going on stage. I pre tip per and she strips at my table then goes on stage. Before she leaves she puts her clothes on my table and over my chair. She positioned it so it was obvious that the chair was occupied and to suggest that I was with another dancer.

I don't know whether to be pisssd or impressed

23 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    If she leaves you with blue balls, you should be pissed. If she drains you then you can be impressed!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I had dancers leave their purse or something else with me when going on stage or the dressing room
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If she's ugly, you should be pissed - if she's hot you should feel impressed.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    If she leaves you with blue balls, I think protocall would be to pee on her...

What say you?
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I was with a fav once and she got up to use the bathroom. When she came back, another dancer I know sat down to say hi to me. My fav and this other dancer were friends, but she still said 'are you trying to steal him from me'? They were civil, but I could tell it might turn into a catfight.

Another time, I was with a different fav and told some other dancer I might get a dance from her later. This fav is more timid. The other dancer went up to my fav when I wasn't around and told her to stay away from me, because I was hers tonight. My fav was scared of her, so I got 1 dance from the aggressive dancer to placate her, then emptied my wallet on my fav the rest of the night.

I don't like seeing fights, but it's fun watching them mark their territory.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Similar to Crazy Joe, I've had a stripper leave her purse with me.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Usually they'll leave their drinks or an article of clothing on the table and I'll tell other dancers I'm waiting for so and so to come back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    About 2 years ago I was at a mixed-club but kicking it w/ an AA (who would have thought) - anyway I rarely stick w/ just one dancer during a visit but this AA was basically raping me in the dance-booths - anyway after one of the sets of dances I went to the floor and she went to freshen-up and she sent a skinny AA to come sit by me so I wouldn't be stolen (i.e. using another dancer to mark her custy) - the skinny AA just came and sat next to me and I told her I was waiting for someone else; she said "oh yeah she told me to come keep you company" - I thought it was SS and chooed her away - my dancer then comes from the dressing room a few minutes later and I tell her another dancer had been sitting at my table and she said "oh yeah I sent her" - I felt kinda bad afterwards having chooed away the skinny AA.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    That's funny Papi. It's kind of like a seat filler at the Academy Awards. When an actor goes up to accept an award, they assign someone to sit in the seat until they get back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ didn't know that - interesting
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I know Spanish
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Leaving something of theirs is common for me. I think alot of them do it verbally then it's just a matter of if they do or don't want to come back to you after their done doing whatever they do.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    me gusta strippers
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I had one wrap her g-string around my neck.

LOL - just kidding but I assume it's just a matter of time.
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Had strippers leave a purse or drink at the table or bar stool.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I have had dancers leave their drinks, dresses, and/or tip purses with me. It does amount to stripper code for this is my customer right now. I don't mind it as I've sort of made a commitment to her and it does help to repel the other dancers, whom I would have to guard my space from anyway.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I rarely sit at a table, but in booths I've been in, dancers would leave a drink marking their place. I didn't care, if I was talking with them, they were pretty fine.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I did have young, blonde, busty dancer ask me, "feel like a fire hydrant yet" after seeing my CF mark her territory with me. The hydrant comment made me laugh at little at the time. It was kind of funny, if you think about it.
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    shit i will pull another dance in and start talking to them then when she gets back i hollar at both and let them know i am here to spead the love and money to multiple strippers not donate to one and be tied down to one!!!!!!!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Prior to my 70th birthday my CF brought over her best friend to introduce her to me. She said "He is mine. If I am not here, you and only you are allowed to take care of him" On my 70th birthday I did a 3 some with them in VIP.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    ^^^ shadowcat for the win!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    At my favorite Indy club, customers are rather in the afternoon and the dancers become quite competitive. Very often a dancer will sit with me as soon as I come in and then leave her drink, purse, or wrap at the table every time she goes to the stage or DR. I've even remarked to them about males peeing to mark their territory whereas females leave possessions to mark theirs.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I wanna be like Shadowcat in 30 years!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion