Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

SC

Timex345

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

There are many great things about a showclub. One of the best things for me is being able to simply not go to a club if things go sideways with a girl. I just take my business elsewhere. No break up, splitting of assets, etc. If I am treated horribly, I just leave and find better customer service elsewhere.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

For sure, "I'm not paying them for sex, I'm paying them to leave" and all that. As true today as ever.

Although it hasn't happened to me in many years, I can certainly imagine that once in a loooong while, a PL might want to just walk away from a club to avoid some drama-y situation. That said, you definitely have a lot more "go sideways", butthurtness, and drama than most, and you'd be healthier and happier if you addressed that, rather than ran so often. If I had to run from a club to avoid some situation more often than once every few years, I'd be looking hard at whether this was a healthy way to get my needs met.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I think Subraman hit the nail on the head.

I don't go to show clubs. I am a patron of strip clubs - and I prefer the clubs aren't "classy." To be honest - I've not had problems with dancers. I've never had a problem that made me want to leave the club. If the vibe isn't right with on girl - I'll move on to another (in the same club).

Just my 2 cents - but if you find yourself having to avoid dancers - or having issues with clubs - you might want to take a look internally and see if your expectations aren't aligned with what most clubs provide...

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Timex, you keep saying you're done with strip clubs (I mean "showclubs") and are going to take a long break. Then you bitch about your favorite dancer coming into the club with someone else or treating you like a mere customer instead of like a boyfriend or whatever you're currently butt-hurt about. Seriously, you need to take a break from clubbing, for many weeks if not months. While you're at it, you should probably change jobs and/or engage in some much-needed introspection about why you always feel so resentful and victimized.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement