outcall possible at the club in tynsboro or Mac's two?

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Just wondering.

7 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I thought it was possible anywhere.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yes it's possible
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    And yes it's plausible anywhere
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Ask for Loosey Joosey, you will be taken care of.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I'm sure it is, but at what price. The club dynamics in MA are very weird. Most of the clubs are on the Eastern side of the state, yet they are spread out enough that there are usually only one or two clubs in any geographic section. Given the population density and per capita income in that part of the state, this means that there is lot of money chasing talent in almost every club east of Worcester, including business travelers in the downtown area and tourists on Cape Cod.

Look at what gawker had to do just to keep his hooks in a hot piece of ass from a club in a shitty suburb 25 miles outside of the city. If she was smart and banked his cash instead of putting it in her arm, she could have bought her own house off of the mortgage he put on his, among other things. I can tell you that I've met more than a few girls in the MA clubs over the years who set themselves up well after working in the MA clubs for a period of time.

You'll notice that you rarely see a girl from an MA club posting on SW and never in any discussion about earnings, business, etc. They know better. if the other girls on that board knew how good many of these girls have it in MA clubs, the competition might get even fiercer.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The clubs in Massachusetts are awful. Mac's is a waste of time. Total waste of time. Worcester clubs are where you go for high mileage/extras with skanks. Zachary's on Cape Cod is where we go during a golf trip every year and watching people in the club is amazing. They piss away money for nothing. You get more contact buying a dancer in Rhode Islanda drink than during a lap dance at Zacharys'. The reasons dancers don't post is t hey don't make money, which is why hot dancers from the eastern part of the state go to Providence. Providence is Italian and eastern Mass. Irish and the Irish, while being fine people, are fucked up when it comes to sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion