tuscl

Zip it about the ricks Hugh_G._Rection - or it is wildebeest time. ROAR!

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
So you're proud of your gross little spineless penis, are you? I don't know how female hairless apes can stand the sight of those things. Maybe that's why so many of your females go lion and tiger.

You should realize that a penis shouldn't be judged by size. It should be judged by its spines. But even if you judge by size I have to tell you that rickthebarnacle has you beat.

ROAR!

10 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Who is rickthebarnacle?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    He's been smelling bath salts with Juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Really I should know better than to feed the troll-

but go ahead, bring it on you mangy rejects from the ASPCA <rolleyes>
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    I'm not a good speller, so how is ASPCA pronounced?
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @Hugh_G._Rection, your starting to make me think that you might be another sock puppet for @mikey aka @rickthezoo aka @Meat72 aka @san_jose_gay aka a bunch of other crap characters
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Don't forget Zipman, he was the worse
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Round up the usual suspects:

https://www.nytimes.com/learning/general…

It was, of course, Thomas Nast's infamous cartoon which gave us the symbols of the Republican and the Democratic party. Then again, you see that 'Rick' the Lion is probably just an ass in lion's clothing, with his bird side kick in tow..... a few changes in sub titles and it would fit the nest of trolls in TUSCL nicely.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    so now @mikey admits that he created the @zipperhead character and considers him his worst creation. glad to hear you confirm what i already knew @mikey

you should really aspire to something better than an internet troll @mikey. your life will never be as amazing as mine but you might be able to succeed as a wallmart greater or something menial like that
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    You also sucked as slaux.pas
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion