tuscl

IS THIS THE YEAR FOR CLEVELAND PRO SPORTS?

rattdog
New York
Sunday, June 19, 2016 7:45 PM
lebron finally did it for the cavs. will this be the year cleveland can have two champion sports teams? the indians look real good.

31 comments

• sflguy123
    8 years ago
    As long as ur not talking about the Browns.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Um...the Browns might prevent it from being 3 for 3
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Still way to early for that, but you may be on to something. That GS regular season record doesn't mean shit now. Cleveland Rocks!!!!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Golden States 73 wins are just an asterisk* 2016 World Champion Cleveland Cavaliers first team in NBA history to overcome a 3-1 deficit Great season looking forward to next year.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Go cavs! lebron brought it home and no it is not the year for any other Cleveland team!
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    Fuck LeBron
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I've lived through all of Cleveland sports failures, the drive, the fumble, the shot, the world series meltdown, the move, on and on, I've seen all of them as they happened. As game 7 wound down I was expecting something crazy to happen and the Cavs to lose. That's how you see things after years of bad luck and letdowns.This doesn't seem real, after all of the disappointments I'm half expecting for something to happen, but no, this time it won't! CONGRATS TO THE CAVS! Northern Ohio needed this, let's keep it going!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Yep I wasn't sure if we were going to start calling JR Smith "Jose Mesa" or something because (like you) I figured someone was gonna foul Curry while he was shooting a 3 that drops and then he shoots a foul shot to make it a 1 point lead with 1.3 seconds left on the clock. "Jose Mesa" Die hard Cleveland fans know what I mean.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Absolutely man, my buddy and I were watching that game at my house and when Hargrove went to the bullpen, to Mesa, we both exploded! Mesa had a terrible year and when he came in we knew it was over.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Congrats Cleveland, LeBron and Kyrie were monsters in this series.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's probably gonna be a hell of a parade in Cleveland - probably half the city will turn out - the two parades down here for the Heat were a lot of fun
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Now if only this success could transfer to Cleveland's strip-clubs
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Let's not forget the river that caught fire. Detroit has it's own reputation problem, Cleveland has it's flaming river, the Cuyahoga. Nice job, Lebron and the Cavs !! You are the champions !!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    One more thing from me, I have to work in a few hours. The Cavs didn't just end the Cleveland sports curse, they rammed a stake through it's heart. First team in Finals history to come back after being down 3-1 to a highly favored team who many considered the best team in history and beat that team on their home court where they were 39-2 during the season, they beat GS 2 games straight on their home court.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    I was thinking it's a sign this is the year for major droughts ending. I think maybe the Cubs are next. They are looking like World Series Contenders, even more so than the Indians.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I knew koby could do it !!!! Hippopotamus !!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Plus didn't you guys just here on ESPN the Browns just signed King James too a five year seventy five million dollars deal to be the starting QB this 2017 season Go Dawg Pound MGK
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I just watched "Major League" a funny movie about the Cleveland Indians.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Glad for LeBron and Cleveland, but don't hold your breath for the Indians. They've basically only been beating up on the bad AL Central.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Something that caught my eye and impressed me last night. Several minutes after the game ended, after lots of celebrating and after Lebron had given an interview Draymond Green came up to Lebron to congratulate him. He stood out there on the floor among all the reporters during the celebration after all of his teammates had walked off to the locker room to say something and hug Lebron. I thought that was very classy!
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    OSU, didn't see Green do that, I wasn't watching very closely. That is classy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I wasn't watching at all lol
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    No. Twas a fluke.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    To OSU I saw that also classy move. I think Green was more relevant in the final game that either Curry or Thompson.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Much respect to Green, that was very classy, and he was the only Warriors player that actually showed up for game 7.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Someone got paid off to toss the game
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yeah, it was Horrible Barnes - in the last few games he was 5 for 32 from the field
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Damn !
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    A very emotional J R Smith post game interview. [view link]
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Where is Nina during all this? Isn't she a GS bandwagoner from detroit?..LoL at least your hot girl:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Nina flew out to Oakland to comfort Klay
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion