tuscl

Game-7 - who are you rooting for ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
GS for me

53 comments

• GoVikings
    8 years ago
    not a fan of either---just watching because i'm a fan of basketball-- but i'm rooting for cleveland

they haven't won a championship in ANY major sport in more than 50 years.....so it would be cool to see them finally win one

plus lebron is from ohio
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'm a LeBron fan hope he wins it all that will be one way to prove that he is one of the best to ever play this game. Go Cleveland.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    "I'm a LeBron fan hope he wins it all that will be one way to prove that he is one of the best to ever play this game."

Ditto
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Go Cavs. This game might come down to fouls called and not called on the stars.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Carolina Panthers goooooo Newton aka Super Mann
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Rooting for LeBron but skeptical about Cleveland's chances in Oakland. BTW, on a TUSCL note, these are both crappy strip club towns. I think the Hawks should be the official TUSCL team.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    I would prefer GS.

This probably sounds a bit nuts but I think the commissioner is stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one. The league wants a 73-9 team to win but the league also wants their current best hope for the next MJ to win.

I think mikeya is right that it will come down to how the refs call the game. If the they call it to keep thing free flowing like the regular season, favors GS. If they allow more physicality, it's LBJ's for the taking.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I'm cheering for the saftey of everyone's nuts so they will be fully operational in the VIP rooms the rest of this summer
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Lets just say if the Cavs don't win it after getting this close, I might cancel my trip to Detroit next week.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Let's go Panthers !!!!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I likely pull for Cleveland and LeBron only because he brought a great 4 years to Miami and a couple of Championships.

Thar said, I'd like to see Cleveland's championship vacuum continue. The best was the Marlins taking the World Series from them!

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    This note just to point out one thing, complain about the refs all you want, but if you are truthful and not partisan,l bad calls aren't the reason for these finals being extended the way they are. All the games have been blowout wins by one team or the other, if it was just bad officiating by the referees the games would have been much closer and maybe there would have been an overtime game, or a game won at the buzzer with a well placed 3 pointer, but none of these games were close enough for the referees to really have affected the out come.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I get the feeling this will be the first game in the series to go down to the wire.

Side note: Horrible Barnes has been killing GS.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I think Jordan and the Bulls will win in the bottom of the ninth inning
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I was listening on the radio that Steph can't go right b/c of his knee & it seems that he *is* going left more often than not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Kirey & Lebron are the two best athletes on the floor
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Golden State for me. I want the 73-9 team to win it all. I agree with 25 that bad calls have had no impact on the results, in that every game has been a blowout. Finally we have an exciting game: 43-40 for GS at the moment . . .

Go Warriors!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn - Curry's shooting is off
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Curry's in foul trouble again, and this time it's a close game. What will happen?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    GS is starting the 2nd-half poorly
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Go Cleveland!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Who's going to win?

DGAF.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Too much passing by GS resulting in poor turnovers
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    They can't stop Kyrie
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I'll tell you one thing, the Warriors are not the best team of all time. Fluke record because of the 3 point shot
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    GS does not have any elite shutdown defenders
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I really thought GS was gonna have the momentum going into the 2nd half - gotta give credit to the Cavs for coming out aggressive on the road
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    We have a game folks
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Back and forth - where will the championship ball fall
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn - Klay hasn't been hitting - he needs to be on if GS is gonna be GS
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Holy shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    GS has not pulled a lead thus I think Kyrie or Lebron will win it b/c no one can stop them
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Win, lose, or draw the only way to describe this game is epic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Kyrie has been the difference in this series
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Nina shook!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Fucking ay - the splash brothers did not splash enough
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I was for GS to win but not really a fan.

Curry was either hurt or tired this series. The push to set the win record took it out of him I think.

At least the talk of being better than the 96 Bulls is over

How do you blow a 3-1 lead? SMH
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I will comfort Nina if she needs it
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The old basketball adage - "you live and die by the jump-shot"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I knew when GS wasn't able to pull away that either Kyrie or Lebron was gonna win it for them b/c no one on GS could stop them one on one
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago

Just Now • Golden States 73 wins are just an asterisk*
    2016 World Champion Cleveland Cavaliers first team in NBA history to overcome a 3-1 deficit
    Great season looking forward to next year.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    Let all the GS excuses flow, hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Kyrie & Lebron showed up for the Cavs - 17 pts by Curry & 14 by Klay is not gonna get-it done - in retrospect maybe it should have not been that close
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Curry was looking like he was running in slow motion the whole series
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Credit needs to be given to Lebron for turning around that team
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    The SO wasn't happy. She loved LaBron when he came to Miami, but when he left, he is on her for all time shit list!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Steph curry did not play like the mvp. Thompson wasn't much better. Green came to play but didn't get enough help. LeBron and kyrie put Cleveland on their shoulders in the biggest game of both their careers. That's what the greats do.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    To everyone that said the Cavs didn't belong, 2016 NBA Champs, Cleveland Cavaliers!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Papi,

Which is likely more accurate than a working one,
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    The Cavs will be right all day every day until they're dethroned which is at least a year away, #atomic clock!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Woo-hoo! Champions!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion