Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Holly Sonders

rh48hr
rh48hr38181

Wakanda

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've been watching Fox Sports coverage of the US Open from Oakmont, PA. the last two days and while I enjoy the golf, I'm really enjoying watching Holly Sonders when they go away from the action to in studio talk.

Last year she kinda bombed on doing post round interviews, but this year she is wearing nice form fitting outfits on air which quickly grab the attention of any red blooded male.

If you are not familiar with her, I have included some links below. If she was a stripper in your favorite sc would you get dances with her? I say yes. What say you?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Yes, I would get dances from her.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Not bad. A little older than I like. Lol

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

That is a very good looking woman. I'm turning on the US Open. Thanks

Profile picture for StPaul101
StPaul101
•

nope, looks too classy for me.

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

She's hot, but doesn't look fun. Also, her arms are a too muscular.

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

She's carrying a pair if bombs

S
Supremeruler
•

Sure.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

My kind of woman

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I'm taking up golf!!!! I should be good enough to be interviewed by next year, right?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

After 18 holes I can barely walk

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She has a nice fit body - and I like that. Not sure about her eyes - but I guess eyes are over rated - lol. She's a hottie!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Definitely.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Yes

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement