tuscl

Sometimes floor-mileage can be a bad thing

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Received a PM from a fellow South FL TUSCLer that I PM w/ from time to time - his experience made me LOL and I mentioned to him I thought it'd be a funny thread - he said I could post-it if I wanted to as long as I didn't mention his name or the club - below is his experience on a recent South FL SC visit:

"... Was at ***** yesterday afternoon.

I was attracted to a light skinned AA on stage so I made the walk from the back of the bar and tipped her $2.

She was busy for a while after that.

A few girls came over but I wasn't interested in any of them. The last was a tall AA. Who I also wasn't interested in but she sat down. A lot of non talking. She started rubbing my back. I started warming to her. I brought her hand to my crotch. Eventually she was jerking me off at the back bar. A 2 for 1 then came so I figured might as well do my first 2 for 1 here.

So we go to the booth area and she goes into the private room right before the mens room and has me wait for her. I guess that is the dressing rooms. I think to myself maybe she is getting a condom. Comes back and we go into the last booth b/f the VIP booth. We are alone.

I take my dick out during the first song. She starts jerking it some more. Than she reveals that she has a condom (no wrapper just the condom) in her left hand. She quickly applies the condom and this bluntness and me not preparing in advance(jerking off) I just cum right into the condom. No nothing. I don't even know if she was gonna suck or fuck or what.

Total fail!

I do have her suck my dick while still wearing the condom since there is at least 1 song to go. Then clean up and go back to the bar ..."

His experience was kinda a first for me - and IDK - I thought it was kinda funny LOL

14 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    You didn't mention if he paid for extras that he didn't get because of the pregame show. Hope he wasn't out too much.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ he wasn't - tipped about the equivalent of an extra dance
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dances at that club are $25
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It is important not to get too incredibly horny before going back for extras or else it might not last too long. I've never finished as fast as in this story, but there have been several times that I was done quicker than I would have preferred. But those were my pre-weed days. The miracle drug makes me last a lot longer than otherwise. This prevents cute young strippers from earning their money from me before I'm ready.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Obviously we're talking about LDK82, right?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL - no - it was not the king
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Not a fail. It's not great time management - but since he got off - it's all good. Since he was paying - it's about him being satisfied -
  • tacklebox
    8 years ago
    I never popped that fast. I visited a club in Pompano Beach where you needed to finish in 3 songs. The girls were hot as hell and very enthusiastic, but I had to concentrate to get the job done in the time limit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yeah - that's Diamond Dolls
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I've accomplished this before
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ what haven't you accomplished Juice - you Olympian you

:)
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    I'm just thankful I have mastered my own control!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    yeah - one should be a master of their domain
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    He came in one song.That is too fast. I take 4 songs or 7 to 8 songs depending on the intensity of dances
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion