tuscl

Ranking Strip Club Cities/Areas

Fateddy
Alabama
Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:11 PM
Never really been on the discussion boards much, so if there is already a thread on this, please direct me. I'd like to see people's lists of best strip club cities so when I am trying to figure out where to go, I can. (I saw someone asking about best areas for clubs west of the rockies, but I'd love to hear what people think of areas all over the country). I'd like to see your list of areas rated as a Tier one through Tier six based on (in any order) dancer quality, nudity level, mileage, alcohol, value, and facilities. A tier one area in my mind has clubs with hot girls, full nude, full bar, at least decent value, ultimate mileage, and comfortable clubs. South Florida is the only place I am aware of with this combination at a lot of clubs, but I wouldn't quibble if someone said Atlanta was Tier One because of Follies alone. Tampa would be Tier two because of no alcohol in the clubs. New Orleans would be Tier Three or Four because while it has hot women, decent mileage, and nice clubs with full bars, it is only topless and the value sucks. I'd say the same about Vegas. I've been to a couple of even worse spots, but unless there is a hidden gem in the backwoods somewhere, I think any non-major city (think Knoxville, Columbus, etc) are going to suck, so I am not really worried about those. Love to hear your thoughts guys.

10 comments

• Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Well it depends on wat kind of girls u like if u like model hot girls that are built just perfect with nice legs ass and tits then I would say 1 city that I love is New York city manhatten the club is called flash dancers it's on 52nd and Broadway and its open noon to 4am and has like 30 to 100 girls at all times topless club with alcohol ! 20 dollar dances that are amazing and they grind u like crazy so intense and u can touch their legs and ass and sometimes tits but the humping and grinding is insane for 20 bucks
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Detroit's gotta be considered tier one when it comes to strip clubs.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Extras - Detroit / Toronto / Montreal / Atlanta / Miami / Phoenix Hottest girls - Miami / Phoenix / Dallas / Las Vegas / Toronto Most fun - Las Vegas / Phoenix / Miami / Dallas Used to be cool - Providence RI / Houston / Tampa Best bang for your buck - Atlanta / Phoenix / Toronto
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    Desertscrub that's ur thing that's fine but a lot of guys that like strip clubs like body types . I like hot chicks
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Houston is not bad, lots of SCs, not the wild wild west as it was 3 or so years ago, but lots of clubs w/ lots of nice looking women & I think extras can still be had in certain clubs. Many like Providence but that area also seems like it's not what it used to be but it's not bad AFAIK
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Dallas is pretty good but extras are rare
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Tijuana (Hong Kong, Adelitas)
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I can report that for big cities both Chicago and Cleveland suck. Be prepared to drive some distance if you're stuck in either of those places.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The list of cities, big and small, that suck, is wayyyyy bigger
  • Dain
    8 years ago
    Gardena, CA; City of Industry, CA. Both are in the LA area; both are UHM and VHM--just ask.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion