tuscl

Why strippers air dance ?

Wednesday, June 15, 2016 1:46 PM
The strippers that give air dances does it mean they don't like u ?

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Where I live it is because LE applies so much pressure that it is a club rule. Without adherence to that rule, the club would be closed. The last people who seriously tried to violate that rule spent a long time in the county jail. In one San Francisco club there at least were signs posted all over which say that the maximum dance price is $20 per song. But if the girl gets you into the booth she will tell you "$40 gets you a better dance". So usually with $20 she will grind her hips against the insides of your thighs and some against your crotch. But that is as far as it goes. She does not let you get to her tits. But for $40 she does give you full hands and mouth access to her tits. For more money you can negotiate with her anything you want. One girl seemed to be in a bad mood or just bitchy. On stage she was putting tits and crotch into my face, and for $1 at a time. But with the $20 dance which followed she would not let me get to her tits. She just said, "They're expensive." But she never gave me the $40 for a better dance pitch. My point is, the girl did not dislike me, nor did any of the girls at that club. But some of them were much easier to deal with than others. Its just the way they are and the sorts of stresses the job puts on them. My view is still that letting girls sell you dances is a chumps game. Better to get her onto your lap and get a front room makeout session going. You don't need to discuss it with her, just let it happen. Feed her money, and there should be no house cut. Save the back room for when really needed, like when your pants are going to come down. And when you find clubs where this really is impossible, note them to yourself as Clip Joints, and avoid them. SJG Gnostic Mysteries of Sex [view link]
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    It's usually a club policy. Nothing to do with whether they like you or not. If they give air dances on a regular basis anywhere other than an air dance club they won't last long. You ask a lot of dumb questions.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Most strippers don't like us. There is a reason we have to pay them to spend time with us. I doubt any of them get up in the afternoon thinking "i can't wait to grind against some overweight, middle aged guy that showered 12 hours ago"
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's not their fault - many suffer from a condition called GPS
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I don't really go along with K or Papi here. Usually I get along well with strippers. Not always, but usually. And most of them are willing to do what can be done with me. GPS has been talked about before. Yes, some don't want to cross certain lines, like sex 4 money. But I don't see it as price related. They just want someone to treat them like a civilian. One AMP girl, long ago, was virgin. She would not do FS. She wanted it to be with a boyfriend. But once that happened, she was quickly doing FS. It really isn't an issue of raising the price. SJG
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    If the strippers give strict air dances it definitely means they don't like you enough. I visit an "air dance" club and I still suck titties grab ass and the like. They just don't give me a full on grind until I'm sitting at the bar. So ya, if all you're getting is an air dance then you haven't dropped enough to make it worth it for them to bend the rules
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Where I live the rules are stricter. No touching means no touching. No girls who work there bend the rules. No exposed tush unless on a stage of at least 18" high and a minimum of 6' separation. This comes straight from the alcohol licensing rules. So they have such contraptions set up for the private dances at Pink Poodle, Cheetahs, and Hanky Panky. It sucks. Better to engage with the girls when on stage and better to pay them to sit and talk. If the girl likes you, you will know by how she talks with you. Otherwise, the underground Mexican Bar circuit. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Even the private dance booths are supervised closely, very closely, at out local clubs. And most of the clubs don't even have any kind of a private booth. It's tough. This is why I always liked the Mexican Bar circuit, and why early on I took to AMPs for FS. Our DA's office is terrified of a lost court case meaning that we become like San Francisco. So when they bust people they hit them with so many charges that they are intimidated into pleading guilty. SJG
  • likes2look
    8 years ago
    It means you need to wash yo stinky ass! We're looking in your direction 4got.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Pretty much what K mentioned - IMO it's not in the nature of most women to like being groped by strange men - but many still wanna bank strip-club style and try to do it via air-dances
  • Stripperheels
    8 years ago
    I've been to a lot of strip clubs and none of them air dance besides the 1 I'm talking about
  • s88
    8 years ago
    From my ex-ATF. BO, bad texture or hard pants (blue jeans), uncomfortable belt, don't trust the customer/not a gentleman. From other strippers, GPS. Any attempts to spend less than $100 when they "wanna dance" you means they hate your guts. If they say "lets goto CR and order a bottle" and you immediately say "lets do a table or semi private", they might air dance you or make your dance miserable because you didn't treat them like a goddess and they WERENT able to wrap you around their finger and they take it personally.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion