tuscl

Have you ever been to ....

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

A club where the bartenders and waitresses do their jobs topless?

I never have but would def be up for that and off the top of my heads would think that would get more people in the door and perhaps get custies even hornier and wanting to buy more dances (or some dances if they went in w/ the mindset of not getting any).

So have you been to bartenders/waitresses topless bars and if so did it have any effect on your visit?

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Sounds good. I saw the web site of one near Atlanta where besides having photo galleries for dancers, they also have them for the waitresses.

You know of any such clubs?

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The vegan club in Portland is the only club I know with topless female waitresses and bartenders. It's surprisingly hot even though the place is full of nude women. One time I was there and this waitress was braless with her shirt unbuttoned. She had these uniquely shaped natural tits with big nipples. I had my eyes on her the whole night. The cute bartender too. But they were short staffed that night so I had no hope of hanging out with her or trying to get her to dance for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Dancers in Sunnyvale told me of a place in Sacramento. It might be Club Fantasy, but this was long ago. They said the new girls started as waitresses. One week each waitressing wearing:

1. Bikini
    2. Topless
    3. Nude, unless married, then stay topless.

Then they become dancers.

At Pink Poodle San Jose, sometimes waitresses wear see through lingerie, and they can do dances. But it is all strictly no touching.

What you are describing Papi, is the real fantasy club. Anyone know of any place like that?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    JS69, you mean Casa Diablo? Sounds great.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, I was at one club that had that wonderful experience. Sad to say I don't remember the name of the club, but it was in Detroit. Too many years, too many clubs. :)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    There was a club outside of Pennsylvania over the boarder in West Virginia where the girls worked as waitress/bartender/dancer.

Often they would just stay behind the bar and bartend topless or nude and get a bunch of tips.

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    There was this place Charlie Browns, an early breastaurant. Short dresses and lots of cleavage, but I never got to see one.

But here:
    https://restaurant-ingthroughhistory.com…

There are a couple of strip clubs in San Francisco with food. Because they also have alcohol, they are topless only. I don't know how much separation there is between waitresses and dancers, or if waitresses parade around with their tops off. But they probably could.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'm thinking something like this would work perfectly at Follies.

Imagine the Follies door-girl that does the pat-down also being topless - damn I'm getting a stiffy just thinking about it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Blue Flame
    http://blueflamelounge.com/waitresses/

North West Atlanta

Because they also have a photo gallery for waitresses, it at least suggests that waitresses might also do the things dancers do.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Someone just used the words, "Roman Orgy", in conjunction with Follies. And then Shadowcat had posted something about a girl peeled down to just high heels and makeup going for his cock, and not backing off. Stripper hand shake take to its logical conclusion. She was all over him until the deal for the backroom was made.

If that is how it is done, hard to imagine anyone wanting to eat food, or watch topless waitresses parade around.

In some San Jose Viet Coffee Shops, the girls are wearing totally see through with no pasties, or sometimes topless but with pasties, and sometimes really topless. Though the authorities say that most of this is not lawful.

SJG
  • K
    8 years ago
    In the late 80's one of the clubs on the Jersey Bayshore had topless waitresses and hostesses. It didn't last long. A coffee bar in Newark had topless waitresses for a while. A bachelor party outfit we used during the 80's and 90's would provide topless or nude waitresses , bartenders, DJ's and hostesses for an extra fee.
    I don't think I've seen it in the past twenty years
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Electric Ladyland
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I don't remember any clubs with topless waitresses or barmaids, only many of these ladies I wish were topless.

On the other hand, Curves in Tucson allows their waitresses to dance for customers. More than a few times I've enjoyed dances with the waitresses there. The odd thing is the group who owns this club also owns multiple other clubs around Arizona and New Mexico, such as HiLiter, Bandaids, and the TDs clubs in Albuquerque. None of those clubs allow their waitresses to dance.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    The Cafe Erotica franchises along I-95 (all closed now afaik) were totally nude inside, including waitresses, female bartenders and dancers. I understand that the reason for their demise was a high heifer quotient.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Studio 4 in Windsor had / has topless bartender / waitress nights and for awhile last year the bartender was smoking hot. Never made it there for one of those nights but, she and I were talking about it one Saturday and with the help of a $5 tip she flashed me those incredible boobies; nice.

http://studio4.com/
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I've never experienced that type of setup. I think it's a good idea - as it would help to bring customers in. I would expect a decent cover charge and a drink minimum (to keep from having a bunch of guys sitting and just watching).

I'm sorry to say I never went to the places K mentioned (in NJ). Sound like good spots - from years ago.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    There are, or were, a couple topless bars in the Detroit area ( Mustangs and Crestwood ) but they were not dance clubs jus topless bars. usually the gals just wore sheer tops or bikini tops with the lid down. Pretty lame actually.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Cashman, back then there were 3 or 4 nude clubs and 9 bikini bars within 10 minutes of exit 117. A few had to do something special to distinguish themselves.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Papi, got to consider a few things about your idea:

1. Why would a girl want to be a topless waitress, bartender, ticket taker, or security pat down, when she could just be a dancer? Usually breastaurants are not full on strip clubs. So their are limits.

2. Often those in strip clubs who are the waitresses are young girls who are not yet comfortable with doing the things dancers do. Sometimes it is understood that being a waitress is just a stint, before becoming a dancer.

3. Strip clubs are an American invention, specifically because our laws strictly prohibit prostitution, while at the same time defending free speech. So in the interplay between these two issues, strip clubs evolved, along with breastaurants.

4. So if this is to be a high mileage strip club, and the kind where the girls are aggressive, then why would any girl want to be a waitress, especially a topless waitress, and why would anyone pay any attention to such a girl, when there are others climbing on them?

5. I have read accounts of Bourbon St. NOLO, saying that girls are getting out beyond the front door to make package grabs. That would be kind of like your door person being a topless girl.

Maybe in some of these FKK clubs?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    How does it go in those San Gabriel Valley places everyone likes.

1. Are girls climbing on guys?

2. Why would a girl want to be a waitress instead of a dancer?

3. Waitresses ever go topless?

4. Can waitresses be converted into dancers?

At that Paradise place in La Puente there are written accounts of them using male waiters and them rudely doing the drink hustle and interfering with VIP room dances. That would be intolerable.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion