tuscl

Only customer in the club

larryfisherman
California
Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:21 AM
I'm on my way to a club as I speak, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the only customer in the club. I've never been in this situation before. Have you ever been the only customer in a club? Was it awkward? How long did it take for you to leave, or for another customer to come in?

30 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It depends on the club. There's a club here that recently cancelled their day shift, and I would often be the only customer. Usually they wouldn't put girls on stage for just me, so it worked ok. The girls would approach and chat. My main club, if I'm the first customer at lunch, someone will be right behind me.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Usually if I'm the only person there I end up leaving after my first beer since there is likely only one or no dancers there at all and they're likely subpar.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    But I guess it could depend on the club.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Yes it has happened to me. Yes it was awkward. Depending on the club and the dancers I have left very quickly or stayed and had lots of fun. Years ago, I frequented a club that gave the first drink free and a big discount on the next few to the first 10 customers of the day. It solved the problem of an empty club at opening
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    yeah, its happened to me but it didn't last long. i went to a club on a recent sunday night and i arrived around 9:30/10pm and when i first entered the club.......i was the only customer. soon after that things picked up and more PL's entered the club. being the only customer in the club is probably very unlikely to happen UNLESS you're there during the day when they first open or shortly after they open
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Govikings, some dives its not unusual to find only one or 2 customers at any time any day other than maybe primetime weekends.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I've been in the club where there were two or three other customers besides me. I was praying they wouldn't leave, I didn't want to be the only customer. If you're the only customer, do all the girls come over to you?
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    When I have been the only customer, a couple of times it was just me, the DJ and the bartender, and the bartender just made conversation until I finished a beer. It went OK because both times the bartender was entertaining to talk to and let me know when she expected dancers to be in. The times when there were dancers, it was pretty much the same as how it goes on a slow night with 2-3 other customers. They followed the one-at-a-time rule, the more aggressive/confident ones would approach no matter what, except ones I had turned down in the past didn't approach. Typically when there is only one customer, a club won't run stage, unless it's a club that stays open until e.g., 2am no matter what and other customers have filed out just before then. The only thing I do differently in these situations is to tip the dancer on stage no matter what.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I just went through that recently and it really wasn't any fun. The dancer wanted to sit at the table beside the manager and bartender so she spent half the time talking to them. The day ended up not being terrible, but I doubt I will return to that club unless something changes.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    One Sunday, I went to Pantheon shortly after opening, I was the only customer and after a half hour with no dancers, I finished my beer and left.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Getting there early, I have many times been the only customer in the club. SJG
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Vincemicheal, I had a very similar experience at Ace of Spades. Walked in early evening (can't remember the day). Ordered a beer at the empty bar, and realized no other customers were there (like in the booth areas). One dancer on stage, and a few wandering around (all hard to look at). Finished my beer and left.
  • ww
    8 years ago
    @clubdude....AoS is a spot of I frequent and have been there on several occasions around that time. I don't mind being the only customer if there is at least 4 or more dancers present, with ideally one of them being someone I can spend some time with. I have a tendency to get away with more on the main floor when no one is around also!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I was at the Mons Venus on a Sunday afternoon at the same time The Tampa Bay Bucs were playing. After I got past every dancer asking me "why aren't you at the game", I had a great time. I was the only customer and there were only 7 or 8 dancers. I can disprove the belief that extras aren't available at MV.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I've been the only customer, and I don't really like it if it is a club that I'm not familiar with. All the dancers seem to approach you and expect you to be the life of the party (or lack there of). I'm not so quick to leave as I will give the club at least 30 minutes of my time to see if the vibe will improve.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    I was the only custy with just one dancer on a central Illinois club a couple winters ago. The one dancer asked if I'd like some dances and we did them in the lap dance room (not VIP) and she gave me some BBBJ treatment along with a side of Russian. Also some mighty nice DFK. Loneliness is good!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I am incredibly comfortable being the only customer at my regular club... in fact, I choose the slowest times of the slowest shifts on purpose, and I manage to hit this -- not often, exactly, but more often than you'd think. Far from feeling awkward or pressured, I feel like THE FUCKING KING, and this is one of the best times to get the "table full of strippers gossiping and bitching" experience that I love so much. By contrast, if it's in a club I'm unfamiliar with, I feel self-conscious, like Juice at a healthfood store. Sometimes I stay, but sometimes I GTFO and just come back later.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    When a club used to open up around 7 or 8 pm I arrived one evening shortly after opening. I don't think I was the only customer but I didn't really know who the other two guys at the bar were if I remember if there were two other guys. I got a beer and sat at a table and had like 4 dancers sitting with me and none of them asked me to buy them a drink. I was enjoying it but more customers arrived before too long. There were a few more dancers at the bar sort of watching me. I enjoyed it.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I'm a dayshift guy, so it's happened to me a few times. At a couple places, I'll buy an obligatory drink, gulp it down than quickly take off. However, it's actually worked out quite well at my ATFs club. I'll hang out at the the bar with her and as many of the girls know me as her regular, they all come over to hang out. Definitely gives me temporary baller status until a couple more PLs roll in.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Come to think of it, maybe I should embrace it. Baller status is something I'd enjoy lol.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's happened to me - during an afternoon shift. Luckily a stripper (who happens to be a family friend) was there - and we were able to chat and catch up on things (while a few other customers and dancers arrived). I made sure to tip her (in case there was any question). I've been the only Caucasian in African American clubs a few times. That was not an issue at all (at least not from my perspective).
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Happens alot when you club in the afternoon. It sucks.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I usually go back and take a nap in one of the booths until some more dancers show up.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Lol Shailynn.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Come to think of it, maybe I should embrace it. Baller status is something I'd enjoy lol." Hells yeah! if you have the confidence to pull it off, it is awesome. Again, though, going into a strange club, where it's so early only two girls have bothered to show up, and both are fat ... totally understand feeling like wanting to get the hell out. But if there's plenty of pretty girls? Hell yeah, I feel like I'm gold
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    At my old favorite club, it happened a couple times. I didn't mind it when they had dancers I liked, but the last time I went there, I felt like I was being harassed, and not in a good way. One of their girls made it sound like I was ruining her day by making her have to dance. Essentially the same thing happened at one of the Des Moines clubs I went to on a weekday night the last time I went to the clubs there. OTOH, on my last foray into Kansas, I went to my favorite Kansas club, hit it up with one of the ladies and we got each other off.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I have, but it was a long time ago (like 15 years ago). It was a week day, day shift, at a drink hustle club. I would just sit and talk to a dancer, get a few drinks, tip her for her time, then excuse her once I was done talking with her. Then another would sit down after a few minutes had passed (or whomever I had made eye contact with next). It was a pretty inexpensive way to kill some time with pretty ladies when I worked nights. It was a very SLOW vibe. Often, the is no music even playing. If you're used to the Fri/Sat night party nights with rain makers, then you might not like it. I found the conversations, light drinking, and front room flirting pretty refreshing & recharging. If you are at all self conscious and not self confident (since all the staff will be fixated at you at times) or if you have trouble guarding your space then it might feel awkward. Me? I couldn't care less.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Subraman --> "Hells yeah! if you have the confidence to pull it off, it is awesome." --> end quote Subraman ^^This times ten. :) LOL@ the fat girl comment, though.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    If it is my regular SC, that I've been to 100s of times before. Whether it is Saturday night or Monday night, I always feel at home even if half the strippers hate me there. On weekday nights, the cover girl doesn't even bother to radio for the bouncer to search me anymore if he isn't standing at the door.
  • PontiacGuy
    8 years ago
    I like being the only patron when there are actually dancers there. Competition breeds lower prices. I like setting the market rate without competition from other guys!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion