tuscl

"Cum inside me"....WTF ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So I'm fucking this stripper bitch I've known a few years now OTC and out of the blue she pulls me close and tells me to cum inside her....WTF ?

What is she thinking ?

23 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shut the fuck up jackie.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    She wants a little juice running around
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It means that she did not want to swallow your cum. I'm sorry.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My partners always want me to cum inside since I'm snipped, even a few P4P women. It seems women hate condoms as much as I do.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Happens all the time.

It's like Russian roulette juice, you have to ask these questions before hand:

1. Are you on birth control?

2. Do you say anything stupid in the heat of passion that you may later regret?

Then you have to ask yourself, do you believe her answers.

For example awhile back there was a stripper who he a child and would want me to do that. She was "fixed" and I trusted that she was, so I could do as I please.

My retired ATF was not on birth control, and could get preggers if sperm was even in the room (she had 4 kids) so I had to be extra careful when playing with her!!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sausage Gravy taste the Best
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sausage gravy. LOL Gwen at Platinum Plus liked me inside her. I never used a condom and shadowcat. Hush !! LOL
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice I thought sweet n sour sauce or BBQ sauce were your number 1 flavors?
  • rell
    8 years ago
    she wants 18 years of child support that's what shes thinking
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    She wants to save so juice for later!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    She wants to save some juice for later!
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Get snipped. Then you don't have to worry about supporting any kids.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Can't I just shove her down some stairs ?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Girls are like that. They don't always say it, but it is how they think. It's why female contraception is often extremely unreliable.

When it comes to sex, girls are irrational.

Men, on the other hand, are always completely rational.

:)

SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    She desired your genes. Hoping to have an offensive lineman for a son, with blazing 4.7 40 speed
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    This one AMP girl, after an intense make out session on my lap, she announces, "I want to suck you cock." She takes to her knees and proceeds. Then she insists on BBFS. I shouldn't have complied, but she had no contact info for me. So I did. Sex is always a head game.

She says, "You cum outside okay."

I know that that is not safe. But we proceeded. And instantly she wraps her arms tight around my neck and shoves her tongue deep into my mouth, digs her stripper heels into the backs of my thighs and locks with me.

I was stupid. I won't do it that way again.

I pulled out fairly early and way before completion, and I've never seen her again.

Women are like that. If I ever had any doubts, now I was certain.

I plan to get snipped. Then they can do whatever they want, as I will be the one running the head game on them.

SJG
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I'd say ok because I would have a hat on to catch the swimmers.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    She better have a Plan B pill right there with her.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol you guys
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    She didn't want you jerking off outside in the parking lot! That would give the club a bad reputation.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Lots of women like the feeling of the release and the collapse. Where she was feel the pulses of the warm semen (even through a condom, however, bare back is best, if it's a committed or long-term relationship), then the feeling of you relaxing with your weight on top of her. Or so I'm been told. It makes her feel connected to her lover and less like a cum-dumpster, 'ya know? ;)
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Run away. As fast as you can.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Point here is, women always think that way. They just don't say it.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion