tuscl

Sex in the water

This discussion about redheads got me thinking of MaryAnn, my former girlfriend, the unbelievably beautiful redhead I knew in the late 90's. We'd fuck anywhere, anytime, several times at one of our beaches here in Michigan. How about you guys, sex in the water stories??

22 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Silicone based Astroglide and the pool at the Sybaris...'nuff said.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The cold water of the Pacific made getting it up very difficult. :)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    In the water, no.

However, on the water, in the cockpit of our sailboat, a night of bliss resulted in our first daughter, in spite of the Poll, lol.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    That's the Pill! Damned fat fingers.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    Two stories - no happy conclusions:

Early 90s - I took a girlfriend to the Poconos, one of those heart-shaped bathtub "honeymoon" places. We had a private swimming pool in our suite. After trying out every other possible place in the room, we tried the pool. It worked great (other than washing off natural lubrication) until I attempted to stand on a step in the pool, holding her up while we were still connected. We both nearly drowned when one of my knees gave out and we both went unexpectedly into the water. Just a few bruises from the pool side and steps, but lots of water swallowed and inhaled. We mutually decided not to repeat our water olympics while I was waiting to see an orthopedic surgeon about the traitorous knee.

In the 70s, with my then wife - we are enjoying a wonderful day on a deserted island beach on the Texas Gulf Coast, when we decide to get frisky. First naked play in the sand and surf, then we begin to to excite each other with our hands as we stand hip deep in the waves. We run to the surf line and begin humping each other as waves wash over our legs (think "sex" scene in "From Here To Eternity" the old movie about Pearl Harbor). -- Then the "ouches" begin! We stopped when it hurt too much - and discovered that it wasn't just sand in our crotches. I had several whelps from pinches by very small (2") sand crabs, she had some kind of ant crawling all over her, and we discovered a dozen small jellyfish somehow attached to our lower legs. To add to the misery, as we are standing on the beach trying to get all the critters off a Coast Guard helo flies by and then hovers about 200 yards away to watch the two naked idiots slapping themselves and each other!

These days I prefer mattresses, couches, chairs, VIP benches, or whatever is reasonably dry.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yikes, dallas702.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    dallas for the win! Although, I will point out that the aftermath of our experience has lasted 33 years and counting.....
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I did it twice, once in a pool and once in a pond. It's over-hyped. The water had a negative effect on the experience for me as I felt less. I've also been told that some girls enjoy it less too as the water interferes with their natural lubrication.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Sex in pools, hot tubs, etc is over rated. I've found it to just not be that good. I'd rather do it some place dry.

And obviously, sex in the ocean has its own drawbacks as Dallas pointed out.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've gotten blow jobs in the hot tub. Well she was in the hot tub. I was sitting on the edge.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Yes, hot-tub, and I was still young enough that no knees were blown out.

These days I use a pool or tub to relax nude, then move to better quarters for sex.

My ultimate fantasy is to go to a nude beach and have sex there.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Come to Black's beach in La Jolla, CA, shailynn.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah! Short stokes and slow grinding help with lubrication retention.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sex in the water I something I need to try!
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Beat this one. Hanging off the side of s canoe floating down the river at twilight. Boy do I miss that girl.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    A couple months before my wife and I started dating, me, her and one of her male neighbors she had been fucking had a threesome in a hot tub of a college apartment complex. Personally, not a fan of it in the water (or sharing), but I took it where I could get it.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I love messing around in the water, and have gotten head at the edge of a hot tub like others. But for actual fucking it does tend to wash away lubrication.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    C'mon, san_jose_gay, tell us about your experience. LOL
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    SJGa: LOL
  • anthonyu
    8 years ago
    Washing away lube is an increasing problem as one gets older. One girl complained about her sore pussy. Over rated I'd say. Better in a bed. After all, what did they make beds for?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Sleeping ??
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    Wife bent over with her hands on her knees; me behind. Early 90's in the dunes on South Padre Island.

A few years later, with stripper in a motel swimming pool. Water made lubricating difficult. She said she enjoyed being discretely connected without the rigors of hydro-coitus.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion